The Little God of Mischief

CHAEYOUNG's POV

"Yes Miss Lee. My wife and I are going to talk with our child about it later."

"I'm deeply sorry. It's really not in Rosie's nature to behave that way." I heard Lisa uttered apologetically as she talks to Rosie's teacher on the phone. We were in the middle of our lunch-break here at the Faculty Lounge room when she suddenly got a call from our child's teacher which rarely happens. Panicking, Lisa instantly picks up the phone, worrying that something bad must have happened only to find out that Rosie was involved in a fight with her classmate.

"Oh no Mrs. Park. Actually it wasn't Rosie's fault. We already talked with the boy's parent and they already apologized to the kids on their son's behalf. They asked if they can set an appointment with you to personally extend their sincere apologies for their son's misbehavior." the teacher answered on the other line which made Lisa heaved a relieved sigh.

"Okay Miss Lee, my wife and I will be there on Monday after her class." Lisa answered and finally hung up. I looked at my wife who's  a little agitated while staring at a blank space. All of our friend's where watching us with a worried look, having heard the entire conversation.

"Love.. What did Rosie's teacher said." I turned to her and snaked my arms around her waist with my chin resting on her lean shoulder while all of our friends were watching the entire conversation, eagerly waiting for her answer. 

"Our daughter was involved in a fight. The teacher assured us that it's nothing serious and she already made the kids talk and resolve their conflicts. The parents also apologized to the kids and they wanted to set an appointment with us to personally extend their apologies." Lisa narrated with a deep sigh.

"What did Rosie do?" I asked warily and Lisa shook her head, torn between worrying and suppressing a hard laugh.

"She bit her classmate." Lisa answered shortly and my eyes widened in surprise. We heard Jeongyeon and Seul chortled hard from the back earning them a light pinch from Irene.

"What?!"

"She bit someone!?" I shrieked in disbelief, too dumbfounded that my precious sweet Rosie is capable of doing that. We suddenly heard Jisoo let out a low groan from the other side of the table.

"Let me guess, her teacher is going to contact me too." 

"I'm going to bet my life that Jamie is in it too." Jisoo uttered with exasperated tone and true enough, just seconds after, her phone suddenly rang. She hurriedly picked the phone and talked to the teacher while Jeongyeon and Seulgi where at the back, busy talking in hushed tones. Jennie then called the kids' personal driver and security who at the moment was on their way home from school and instructed him to bring the kids here instead.

"Hey, wanna make bet?" Jeongyeon whispered grinning at her bestfriend. Seulgi turned to her and her face flashed a sneaky smile.

"What is it Yeon?" Seulgi uttered with much interest.

"50 bucks. My bet is that Rosie and that kid fought because of food and Jamie protected her." she uttered grinning and Seulgi chortled hard, earning her again a hard pinch on her side from her now glaring wife.

"Your friends are in serious trouble and all you guys talk about is that stupid bet?" Irene hissed at them but the two just shrug and scratch their heads like it's not a big deal.

"Oh wait till your sons grow up and you'll see what I'm talking about." Irene muttered through gritted teeth at the two grinning crackheads.