The Untold Love Story

CHAEYOUNG's POV

"Actually they were each other's first love."

"Lisa was my bestfriend since College. We were classmates."
"That's when I met Jennie."Jisoo narrated smiling.

"They were high school sweethearts."

"It was our first year in the university and Lisa was having a hard time coping up with the loss of her dad."

"It was really Jennie who help her pull through."

"They were no longer together that time. But there was never a day that Jennie missed a chance just to be there for her to make sure she's okay."

"She's the one who made all of her reports and papers since Lisa can't focus on her acads that time. She was not even on the same department with ours. Can you imagine juggling two courses at the same time, plus the stress and anxieties she get from worrying about her everyday?"

"That year was Lisa's worst chapter of her life and she really did fell into deep depression."

"But Jennie never left her side."

She would fetch her whenever she's too drunk in the club even at 3 AM.
Be there right away whenever Lisa called her.
She would always bring her food cause you know how picky Lisa is when it comes to that."

"And despite all of that, I never heard her complain. "Not even once."
"And that's when I realized, "damn she really did love Lisa that much."

"And when everything else seems to fail in her life, Jennie would still be there at her side, telling her to to atleast fight a little more and try again." Jisoo said
with a faint smile.

"Don't you know that Jennie was a campus crush in our University?"
All of my classmates, even the students from other departments had a thing for her.

"But for Jennie, she only has her eyes for her Lili." Jisoo narrated sadly.

"People would envy them."

"Well you can't blame them when you're both this equally georgeous and goodlooking ladies"

"They would always walk along the campus holding hands and Lisa was pretty much over protective when it comes to her Nini."

"I really don't know exactly the reason behind their break up before college."

"They never mentioned it to me."

"All I know is that they were still very much inlove with each other that time but they just chose to be friends instead."

"Lisa would always say how much she loves her. And it even took her almost 2 years to finally move on."
Even if she doesn't say it, I know how hard she tried just to refrain herself from loving her.

"It was both hard for them to just be friends when you both knew that you love each other that much."

But Jennie knew better. She knew that what Lisa needed the most that time is a friend.

Jennie was the only right thing that happened to her that time.

And I know Lisa is eternally grateful for her because of that.

"It was such pure love. And I'm happy because I got the chance to watch their relationship grow into something great and pure." she said with utmost sincerity.

All of us were smiling at her because we all know how Jisoo loves Jennie so much. She may not admit it to us or even to herself, but it really shows.
And seeing her perception about Jennie and Lisa's past just shows how pure Jisoo's love is for her bestfriend's ex. Now I really get it why Jisoo was never jealous of their realationship.

She was even happy and supportive at the two.

Oh Jisoo yah..
If you could only just open your eyes clearly..

You would see that it was actually you..

Jennie has her eyes and her heart, only for her Jisoo.

It has been like that since College.

I may be new to their group but I know this stuff cause Jennie told me everything.

But Jisoo was so pure and giving that she failed to see that for so many years.

Their love story was kinda sad and tragic to be honest.

Sometimes love can be so damn confusing.

We only see the part that we want to see and ignore the things that scare us the most.

"Do you love Jennie?" It was Irene. She was looking intently at Jisoo.

For once she wants to know the truth.

"More than my life." She answered as she look straight at her.
All of us were speechless and shocked. Cause it was the first time Jisoo admitted her true feelings.

"Damn I would give everything just for Jennie to hear these things from you Jisoo-Yah!" Seulgi exclamied a bit disappointed and sad.

Seulgi was right.
Even if we tell it to Jennie she wouldn't still believe it.
She got tired of hoping and waiting for that day that Jisoo would finally be brave enough to confess her feelings for her.
She needs to hear those words from her.

"Why can't you just say it to her?" Irene blurted out frustrated.

"Because I can't! And I'm scared. I love Lisa too. She's my bestfriend and Jennie was her first love." 

"And even if they have both moved on from each other a long time ago, still, it doesn't seem right." Jisoo reasoned out.

"Oh dear you are so fuckin blind." Irene exasperated.
"Can't you see how Lisa has been very supportive since the very beginning with you two? Jeez you are all so fuckin complicated.

"No wonder why Jennie always wear her resting bitch face. Cause she's so done dealin with the two of you.."

"I swear Seulgi if you are this dumb I'm going to kill you with my bare hands." Irene said quite irritated.

"Wait, what does it have to do with me?" Seulgi complained scratching her head.

"Told you, they really are dumb." Wendy whispered at the girls laughing.

"URRGH. You,  Lisa and Jisoo should put on a show together and name it Dumb Dumber and Dumbest!"

"God! We're surrounded by a bunch of stupid tops here." Irene left the room really annoyed.

Seulgi laughed and released her most satisfied smile.

"Naaah.. I'm just pretending.. I know she's too fuckin whipped at me. I just want to hear it from her." She said grinning from ear to ear.

"Jeez Seul, you really are stupid."