TOUGH MENTOR LISA

CHAEYOUNG's POV

"Is it true? Lisa will choreograph your performance for the talent festival?" Nayeon queried eagerly at us during our lunch time. We turned our attention to our friends who at the moment, were all sitting at our usual table and I could see their inquisitive faces looking at us expectantly for some answers. Jisoo nods at them for confirmation and that's the only time they all reacted excitedly at the same time. We can hear murmurings of approval and anticipation from their direction.

"Told you.That's why Seul also have to skip lunch with us today. Those two are working on something right now at the dance room at the third floor. Chaeng and I just brought them their food." Irene narrated erratically.

"So it's true. Tough Mentor Lisa is back!" Jeongyeon blurted gleefully while munching her food. Nayeon laughed at her less incoherent mutterings.

"Yeon, don't talk when your mouth is full." Nayeon chuckled at her while wiping the crumbs around her lips and smiled sweetly like she's the most adorable thing in the world. Jeongyeon grinned back at her with equal admiration from her girl.

" Tough Mentor Lisa?" I repeated her words with inquisitive tone.

"Yeah Chaeng. Didn't Lisa tell you? She and Seulgi were one of the best and legendary dancers this University ever had back when we were just studying here." Jisoo answered a matter-of-factly.

"For real?"
I reacted surpised with what I just heard. I know Lisa loves to dance and she's good at it. I remember one time when she told me that she used to dance before at the university and she started dancing at a very young age. But she never mentioned to me that she's this great.

Well it's understandable knowing Lisa is not the type of person who likes to boast. She always tend to keep it to herself like it's a thing to be ashamed of.

Seriously, that's how modest she is, in real life.

"Yeah Chaeyoung and she was born for this stuff. That's how gifted and genius she is in this craft."

"She can literally memorize a whole dance routine in just one look." Jennie added proudly.

"What? Seriously? She's that good?" I mumbled with astonished look.

"Yes Chaeng. And you guys are in for a real treat later." Jeongyeon commented with a teasing and sarcastic tone and from there, I saw Jensoo groan in response which made me more confused. Jeongyeon must have sensed it from the look in my face so she instantly answered before I could even press her a question.

"Lisa is very strict when it comes to dance lessons."

"She won't go easy on you no matter who you are in her life Chaeng. So be prepared and focus on your rehearsal very well if you don't want to receive an earful from her." she said with a challenging look.

"Really?" I mumbled nervously at her. Jeongyeon gave me a knowing smirk and answered.

"Oh yes Honey. Your charm won't work on her this time." she answered casually.

"That's how tough and strict she is on that part." she answered with finality in her tone.

"Well this rehearsal looks promising." Tzuyu commented from the corner making everyone looked at her direction since it's very rare for her to give her opinion on certain matters.

"I have a great feeling that before this day end, someone will sleep in the couch tonight." Tzuyu said seriously making everyone laugh rowdilly cause you know how savage Tzuyu can be. And on that time on, Jeongyeon and all of our friends had placed their own bets.