Angel's Fall

CHAEYOUNG's POV

"Well for what it's worth, it's the best bracelet that I ever had Lisa. Thank you for this." I said sweetly and gave her a chaste kiss.

"Chaeyoung-ah."

"Hmmmmm..."

"If in times when you feel like giving up, please hold on to that bracelet okay?"

"It will give you the strength to fight and go on cause it's a reminder for you that there's this little precious soul waiting for your love."

"Our little Moon needs you in her life Chaeyoung."

"We need you in our life." Lisa uttered with her unwavering gaze. Her voice had grown even softer and began to break.

Her round expressive eyes were a mixture of pain, sadness and high hopes.

And if only her eyes could speak, it would scream how much she's hurting and how badly she wishes that I could make this through somehow.

"Lisa..." I mumbled softly as I trace the tears that spilled down her cheeks. She smiled painfully as she held my hand and kissed it.

She kissed it..

She kissed it and her body starts to tremble from the muffled sobs that she tried to swallow. I pulled her in a hug and let her cry her heart out. Lisa trembled and melted in my arms and I let her until all her anxieties and fears have gone away.

I held her in my arms a little more..

"I'm sorry.." Lisa mumbled with her head still leaning on my shoulder while we enjoy this comfortable hug.

"Love, please don't."

"I do understand where you're coming from."

"I've been there. So I know exactly how you feel Lisa."

"Our worst fear will always be about losing the person we love the most." I uttered softly as I gently caress her back and Lisa snuggled closer and buried her face in my neck, making me smile suddenly.

"How did you manage that...that feeling of losing me Chaeng-Ah?" Lisa asked lowly. She looked up to me and I intuitively pecked her lips a couple times before I answer.

"I don't know. I just hold on to your promise Lisa."

"That time when you were in Coma, there were so many times that you almost died that I already lost count on how many times the doctors have revived you to life Lisa."

"It was so terrifying, watching you die and be revived again on the last seconds."

"It was a trauma that I guess I will never get over with."

"But you know Love, despite how much of a lost battle it was at that time, I never stopped hoping and praying that one day you would wake up."

"And you did." I said smiling as I cup her cheeks and kissed her lovingly.

"You did survive and you gave me the greatest blessing that is worth living for."

"You and Rosie, you are the reason why I'm still here, alive and barely holding on."

"And don't even think for a second that I would give up just like that Love."

"My heart and my body might be fragile and weak, but my love for you will always be greater than that."