chapter 4

UGH I START A NEW SEMESTER NEXT WEEK AND I HAVE ENGLISH😫😫

"A little more touch my body. 'Cause I'm so into you, Into you-"

donghyuck jolts awake to the feeling of renjun kicking him in the face as he rushes up to slam the snooze button on his alarm.

it was 6:30 am, the morning after their basketball games. and the morning after donghyuck and meili's little bonding session.

the boys face throbbed as he clutched it, listening to the sound of renjun stomping around and throwing drawers open.

he was finding it quite refreshing, since his house was always dead silent in the mornings.

chenle's high pitched laughter then echoes through the room, amused by renjun's anger.

renjun, being extra grumpy that morning, whips his phone in what he thinks is the dolphin boy's direction, but really hits donghyuck who was still clutching his face from renjun's foot attacking him.

"what was that for!!!!" he whines, throwing the phone back which renjun flawlessly catches.

"sorry that was meant for chenle," renjun mutters as he heads toward the bedroom door. "we have school so get ready."

"but im tired," hyuck snuggles into his pillow.

jaemin gets up and slowly heads after renjun, accidentally stepping on donghyuck on the way out.

"OUCH- JAEMIN WHAT THE HECK!"

the boy just mutters something about coffee and leaves the room.

donghyuck decides to get up, not as tired after repeatedly getting attacked.

he looks over at the remaining boys in the room.

a sleeping jeno was clutching onto an emotionless jisung, who was just blankly staring in front of him, occasionally blinking.

donghyuck went to take a step forward but realized chenle had managed to fall back to sleep.

he gave the boy a kick in the side (why so violent?) who then squealed and jumped up, running out of the room.

'why are they so chaotic in the mornings?'

hyuck turns his attention back to jeno and jisung.

"jisungie are you okay?" he asks the lifeless boy.

"no," is all he replies with.

"can you get up for school-,"

"no."

donghyuck sighs.

"let me guess, dance class was canceled today?"

jisung gives a tiny nod.

"how about if i dance with you later? then will you get up?" jeno begins to stir.

"but jeno hyung-,"

"ill take care if him, just go get ready,"

and with that jisung bolts up and out the door, leaving jeno slumped in an awkward position.

donghyuck grabs his arm and pulls him out if the bed.

"dude you need to get up, you're going to make us late."

"sleeeeeeep," he whines, eyes closed.

"you can tae a nap later, we dont have practice. just get up,"

"oh fine," he stands up and drags himself out, leaving donghyuck standing there alone.

"oh great. just another long day of classes."

———————————————————————
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
———————————————————————

the 6 walk make their way through the hallway, pushing past crowds of students as they head to class.

"haechan oppa!!" a girl shrieks, causing donghyuck to clutch his ears in pain.

in school, donghyuck went by haechan.

it started from his middle school basketball coach who gave him the nickname because he was always the one boosting everyones moods up and teasing everyone.

it sort of just stuck and now everyone in school besides the teachers and his friends knew him as lee haechan.

"haechan oppa what happened to your eye?" another girl shrieked, pointing to his left eye.

"my eye?" the boy questioned, reaching a hand up to where she was pointing.

he pulls out his phone and opens the camera app to see a bruise forming below his left eye.

he glares over to the boys beside him who were holding in laughs.

why didnt you tell me? his glare reads, the boys just having a harder time keeping their laughs in.

hyuck turns back to the girls.

"it-,"

"i kicked him in the face," renjun laughs out, earning glares from the girls. "and i threw my phone at him."

they look ready to attack but then the bell goes off, signalling that first period was about to start.

"cmon guys, lets get to class," donghyuck walks off with the boys quickly following, not wanting to be left with the crazy fangirls.