chapter 12

that would be a pretty cover^^

on monday, renjun and meili walked up to the group of boys chatting amongst themselves in front of the school.

it was a nice spring day, the sun shining bright in the clear, blue sky.

the temperature was warmer than usual, so the group were all wearing their summer uniforms.

donghyuck gasped when he noticed the two, drawing the attention of the others.

"yo your hair!!"

on the weekend, the twins had gone to get their hair dyed together.

they both had their hair coloured a medium-dark brown, lighter that their natural colour but still dark.

light brown highlights streaked their hair, standing out from the dark.

"woah, you both actually look like twins now!" chenle points out, smiling widely.

as the boys start complimenting the two, meili stands next the donghyuck.

"it looks sick," he ruffles the girl's hair, messing it up.

"hey!" she attempts to push his hand away but he ruffles it harder, making her squeal giddily and run away from the laughing boy.

she finds herself hiding between jaemin and jeno, their height protecting her.

jaemin helps her smooth down her frazzled hair.

"i like it," he looks down at her, after doing his best to clean it up. "sexy."

meili giggles and throws her arms around the boy.

"i missed you."

jeno smiles at the two from the side, happy that things were resolved now. meili then suddenly pulls him in for a hug, too, taking him by surprise.

———————————————————————
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
———————————————————————

donghyuck and meili were in their last class of the day.

they were working on the mini assignment they had to do before starting the big one that would count for 30% of their grades.

meili sighed as she plopped down in the seat across from the boy. he glanced up from his phone, before pocketing it and picking up a pen.

he slide a duplicate paper of the page in front of him over to the girl, sliding an extra pen over as well.

"i think we're supposed to fill these out about each other," he explained, sounding uncertain.

"that sounds about right," she nods, taking the pen in hand. "where should we start?"

donghyuck scoffs.

"at the top of course."

meili huffs, annoyed by his way of responding.

"well sorry, some people like starting at the bottom."

hyuck rolls his eyes, looking down at the page.

" 'kay, when's your birthday?"

"you should know this, you're friends with renjun of course," meili deadpanned at him, who looked up at her in confusion.