chapter 29

meili rounded the corner, eyes wandering the empty hallway. it was after school, most of the students and staff long gone.

as she sauntered through the halls, her eyes fell on jaemin who was leaning against a row of lockers, shooting her a smirk as she approached.

"you waited for me?" she half joked, causing the boy to start laughing.

"yeah, silly," he nudged her, both now standing in front of a close door. "let's go!"

the two entered, eyes of the other seniors in the room flickering over to them. their friends sat in the far corner of the room, quietly isolated from the other students.

"your late," donghyuck teased as the two approached the seats next to him.

meili playfully rolled her eyes, sliding into the chair beside the boy with her twin on her right, eyes glued to his phone.

a student standing at the front of the room cleared their throat, gaining the attention of the groups in front of them.

the girl took a step forward, eyes following her as she took a once over of the room ahead of her.

"now that everyone's here..." she spoke, hands finding each other behind her back. "let's discuss the senior trip."

———————————————————————
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
———————————————————————

"a ski trip?" chenle asked, running a hand through meili's hair.

"mhm," she let out, eyes flickering shut as the boy continued to give her a head massage. the two were currently cuddling on chenle's bed after the senior meeting, both happy to be with each other again after a long day.

"jisung's not going to be too happy about that," he commented, earning a giggle from meili.

"what about you?" her eyes fluttering open as she looked up at him in question.

"honestly, no. i'm not."

"well you and jisung have each other," she pointed out, taking a hold of chenle's free hand and began to fiddle with it.

"still wish i'd be with you though." he wrapped his arms around the girl, resting his chin on her head. "you're cute."

"no, you," she attempted to wiggle out of his hold, failing as he hugged her tighter.

"no."

"yeah."

"no."

"yeah."

"no," chenle pushed the girl over onto her back, face hovering above hers. meili stared at him, gaze full of pure love and affection before she quickly reached up and left a chaste kiss his lips.

he smiled, nuzzling his head into her neck as they rested for a couple seconds.

the girl then let out a shriek as chenle began peppering her jaw with kisses. she squirmed away as he started tickling her, tears threatening to fall out of her eyes as she couldn't stop laughing.

a knock on chenle's door made him pause, head looking over in the direction.

"come in."

his mother poked her head in, taking in the scene in front of her. a smile lit up her face as she saw how happy the two were together, feeling like a proud mother as her son had finally got himself a lovely girlfriend.

"i just wanted to pop in and say hi to meili dear, since i saw her shoes at the door."

the girl beamed at her, shooting a quick wave.

"nice to see you mrs zhong!" she greeted cheerfully, his mother chuckling.

"just call me mom," she laughed, meili happily nodding. "well i'll leave you two. let me know if you need anything, and remember to use protection!"

"MOM!" chenle exclaimed, mortified that his mother would say such a thing.

as she exited in a fit of giggles, the boy looked back at the girl, only to be attacked by her tickles this time.

"STOP IT!" he screeched, trying to get away from meili but realized he was helpless.

"IM GONNA PEE!"

"EW CHENLE DON'T YOU DARE!"

"IT WAS A JOKE DON'T HIT ME WITH THAT PILLO- OOF- MEILI STOP-"

I FEEL SO CONFLICTED RIGHT NOW FHDJDKSKDJ