Chapter 11~ Tortured.

The way Zain pulled himself in and out of me was torture. Yes, torture, I say. It was the most crucial pain ever.  I felt like the more he pushed inwards, the more I felt like he was ripping me apart. I could feel the blood trickling over my leg and onto the bedsheets.I tried to scream in agony but it was no use. No one could hear me. Even I felt like I couldn't hear myself, too. I stopped screaming and let him be finished with my body. Then he stopped. I sighed in relief. I felt him putting my ripped clothes back on me. First, my shirt, pants, and lastly, my socks. He took my blindfold off. I saw him hovering over me with a satisfying smile, topless. Thank goodness for under wears, because I didn't want to see his man parts down there. I had no expression on my face since of the traumatizing event. 

" Are you done?" I asked him. 

"Yes, get up, I need to change the bedsheets before my parents come," he explained. I got up. When I stood, a pool of blood rushed between my legs and onto the floor. I pivoted to the attached bathroom and locked it behind me. I saw my reflection on the cabinet mirror. My skin pale, my lips loss color and my eyes became grey and sorrowful. The only sign of torture was staring right in front of me. It was me.  Someone can tell I've been tortured, not raped but tortured. 

I slid down on the bathroom door and landed on the vinyl floor. I brought my knees close to me and just weep. I wanted to go back to my old life. Where, it was just me, Meena, and "dad. No, I don't want it like old times after finding out the truth about who my real parents are. I want Zayn Malik right, now, beside me. I want his presence, and his comforting words to revitalize from this sickness called fear, and heart break. I want  to hold Ayesha, my god daughter, tight as she is my own and never let her go. 

I got up from my feet and climbed into the tub. As I got up, I noticed a blob of blood where I sat. Blood. The symbol of death, seduction, and genetic coding of what type you are. If only life had a specific blood type to who you are compatible with, then my life would've been completely different.  Now, my life is flipped around. I went down the wrong race track. I must find a way to get back on that track. It wasn't only a race track, more like a rollarcoaster track. I turned on the tap of the shower head and let the water soak a way my sorrows, blood and memories of the past. 

 Christmas was fast approaching and I was planning my upcoming wedding, which me and Zain set the date for January 11. A day after Zayn Malik's birthday. I think Zain purposely set the date on that day because he was cruel that way. UGH! I hated him very much! I want to strangle him, very bad! I still haven't forgiven my father for a dark secret that he kept from me. I only speak to my university friends and Mia, that's it. I moved back in with them a week ago but I don't talk to dad. I don't talk to him during breakfast time, when I see him downstairs or even outside at the grocery store! Anyways, while I was planning for the wedding, one of my friends Shrome called. I picked it up. 

"Hello, Shrome! Long time no talk!" I said. 

She giggled. 

"Hey, Bianca! Yes, I know! I got your wedding invitation. I can make it for sure, darling," she confirmed. 

"That's great! Can't wait to see you and your boyfriend at the wedding."

Shrome has been together with her high school sweetheart since she was 16. They were such a cute couple. Hopefully, they will get married. I would love to see her going down the aisle one day. 

" Bianca, it's been such a long time since we've hung out, so do you wanna go to Scarborough Town centre this afternoon?" she questioned. 

"Sure! It's been such a long time, you know. Can I invite the others,too?" 

"Oh, of course! It's gonna be like the old times!" she exclaimed. I heard something in the background. A male voice. Probably, her boyfriend was with her.