Chapter 17~ Good News and Bad News.

Mrs. Malik helped me carry my bag up to Doniya's room. I was exhausted and cold. I sniffled. I didn't help but noticed Zayn singing Ayesha a lullaby. I lingered there a little. He saw me and smiled. I walked  towards him. 

"Hey," I said. 

"Hey." 

Ayesha looks adorable when she's asleep. I noticed her almond shaped eyes closing as Zayn sang her "little things."  I remember listening to it whenever I couldn't sleep. I would  fall asleep immediately after the song has ended. My eyes began to become heavy with sleep. I slapped myself on both sides of my cheeks. Ayesha managed to fall fast asleep. Zayn kissed her on her forehead and pulled her blanket up to her chest. He brushed a lock of her dirty brown golden hair away from her face, so that she could breath. 

He turned to stare at me. He had a serious expression on his face. I was puzzled. 

"Zayn, what's wrong?" I asked. He sat down on his bed. I sat on the edge near him. He sighed. 

"Bianca, are you... pregnant," he stuttered. I uttered a word but nothing came out, instead a sound came out of me. 

"Bianca, are you pregnant?" he repeated himself. I burst into sobs. 

"Yes Zayn, I am! I wasn't suppose to tell you," I admitted through sobs. 

"What? How?" " he asked vainly. 

"What do you mean how? You know through sexual intercourse!" I shouted. He giggled under  his breath. 

"But how did you find out that I was pregnant? I didn't even tell you," I asked. I stopped crying.

"Well, when they built this house, there was a flaw. The flooring in this room is very permeable which makes it very easy to listen to shouting conversations, if that makes any sense to you," he explained. 

There was silence in the air. I saw the sun rising from Zayn's window. 

"Oh, well whatever you heard was correct," I spoke softly to him. I got up and stood near his window, watching as the sunlight was glistening all over the snow. 

"Is it true that you don't know whose baby it is? Mines or Zain's?" he asked. 

"Yup, I really don't know. I am so confused and lost you know," I absently remarked. 

"Well, what are you going to do when you find out whose baby's it is?" he questioned. He had so many questions for me and so hard for me to answer them. 

"If it's my fiance, then I'll abort it," I told him. 

"If it's mine?" 

He got up and came to face me. He tilted my chin. Our gazes met. 

"Then I'm going to keep it," I reassured him. I gave him a weak smile. 

"No, don't keep it," he told me. I was shocked at what he told me. I crinkled my eye brows and shriveled my nose. 

"What?! You want me to abort it?!" I asked furiously. 

"Yes, I don't want you to have my baby and regret it. It won't look good on my reputation and on yours, too" he explained. I was baffled of what he said. I moved away from his gaze. 

"NO! I'm not going to abort it, no matter what you say!"

"But you have to Bianca! I'm urging you. This is for your own good, I'm telling you what's best for you," He implored. 

My eyes widen.

"WHAT'S BEST FOR ME?! OR WHAT'S BEST FOR YOU?! YOU DON'T WANT ME TO HAVE THIS BABY BECAUSE THIS WILL LOOK BAD ON YOU! THE MEDIA WILL PLASTER YOU AS A PLAYER? AM I RIGHT?" I yelled at him. He didn't reply.