Chapter 2~ Speechless.

I had a nightmare. In my horrific nightmare, my fiance Zain Akbar was beating up Zayn Malik. It was hard to explain but he was really beating him up. Zain was strangling Zayn! It was a blur. All I remember was that I carried Ayesha in my arms, a mess myself. I think he beat me up to because I had a little vision of my nose bleeding, having a black eye, ripped clothes. I realized that he physically abused me. Anyways, I stood there speechless as I watched  Zain beating the crap out of him. I heard Zain saying, 

" You son of a bitch! How dare you?!" 

POW! One punch right in the kisser. Zayn's mouth started to bleed real bad. The dark red blood dripped down onto the dirt floor in front of him making a pattern on it. I gasped in horror. I had to say something now. This wasn't right, not right at all. It's time for me to speak up. I can't be mute no more and watch him suffer. 

"STOP IT ZAIN! JUST STOP THIS MOTHER FUCKING NONSENSE!" I shouted as tears rolled down my face. Zain freezes in an attack motion. They both stared at me. Zayn Malik was all bruised up as a tomato. He had blood oozing from his mouth, eyelids, and nose. 

"WHAT DID YOU SAY BIANCA?!" Zain roared. Ayesha starts to cry. I bounced her up and down under my waist, trying to make her stop crying. Zain violently threw Zayn on the ground. He laid there motionless but I could hear him panting heavily. As if gasping for air was a difficult task to do. 

I placed Ayesha to the side onto a chair. I backed up as Zain inched closer and closer to me. 

"Zain I didn't mean to say that, but you were hurting him real bad back there," I stuttered anxiously. My palms were sweaty as hell. My forehead crinkled in fear. My heart raced faster then normal speed. He lurched closer and closer until my back faced a wall or a dead end. I slammed my body to the wall. Zain rolled up his sleeves. His breath on my exposed skin. I think I had a scratch there since it burned when he exhaled on there. 

I whimpered. 

"Don't do it Zain, please," I pleaded, " don't hurt me again." 

I was terrified. Ayesha cried frantically and louder then before. 

"I must, my sweets! There's a saying that if you love someone too much, that you drive them into killing your loved one," he said with an evil glare in his eyes.

I gasped.  I shielded my body with my arms. He grasped my arm and tugged me closer to him. He gently brushed my hair follicles from my face. I panicked under my breath in fear. I looked away from him as I closed my eyes. He placed his lips on my exposed but brutal body. He began to kiss on it. I twitched. After a while, he tried to unbutton my torn shirt. I opened my eyes to glance over Zayn Malik. He watched in horror as he laid on the floor almost traumatized. Then I pushed Zain away, after I understood what he was doing. He was trying to somehow rape me! That's what he means by killing me. 

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked scared. I covered myself with my arms. 

"WHAT THE FUCK! YOU LEAVE ME NO CHOICE, YOU WHORE!" He screamed at me. He ran towards me.  I haven't managed to run but stood there dumbfound. He put his hand up, then nothing. Blank! Just another speechless blur. 

I woke up drenched in sweat from head to toe. My heart beat ran faster then a train motor. I sat up. I look to my right. Wahliya was still in a deep sleep. I checked my alarm clock on my bed stand. Only 5:30am! I've gotta get back to sleep, again. My mouth felt dry. I needed a glass of something to drink or preferably water. I got up half awake, as I lagged my way to our mini fridge and in search for a water bottle. I popped open my bottle and gulped it down in one shot. Suddenly, my phone vibrated. I could hear it from here because it was very quiet. I ran to my bed stand. I checked the caller ID. It was my fiance Zain! 

Should I pick it up or not? After my scary nightmare. I was nervous. I picked it up anyways. 

"Hello," I moaned into the phone. 

"Bianca, baby how are you," he said through the other lined. 

"I'm good and you?" I replied rubbing my eye balls. I laid down in the center of the bed. 

"I'm good. You know we need to talk about something important," he started off, " do you have time to kill?"

I yawned glanced at my alarm clock. It was 5:45am. Class doesn't start in three hours. 

"Ya Zain, I do. So what up?" I asked uninterested. 

" You see, we have been engaged for a whole 4 years. So don't you thing it's time to get married?" he questioned. 

" Yeah, but after I'm done my masters then I'll come home to get married to you," I told him. 

There was a short brief pause. 

" No Bianca, I mean I want  to get married with you as soon as possible. I want you home next month, so we can get married. I proposed this message to your dad and your step mom, they're alright with it unless you agree to this," he explained. 

I was in shock---------- no more like speechless. I was speechless. What was the hell was he saying. Honestly, why is he rushing this whole wedding thing. 

"Zain, I can't do that you know that!" 

"Yeah, I know darling but I have needs!" He pleaded. I could only imagine that he was on his knees pleading. 

"What kind of needs? Sex? I thought so. But I've gotta finished my masters degree," I shouted at him softly since knowing the fact that Wahliya was close by me sleeping. 

Another very brief pause. Only this one was longer than the last. 

" Bianca, I am gonna give a week from today to make your mind up. Your dad wants this------" I interrupted him. 

"But what about my needs?! I'm 22 and I can make my own decisions and choices not you!" 

Silence. I could only hear myself breathing and Wahliya snoring loudly. Boy, can she snore. I think I shouldn't be saying that cause I probably snore louder then her. 

"I don't give a shit! I want you back here in time for the wedding, alright! I'll call you back in a week to confirm about your departure," he said angrily on the phone. 

"Ok! But remember one thing; I'm not your obedient bitch who follows your every rule and orders," I cussed him off  and hung up on him. Click! 

I threw my phone to the side. I rolled over onto the other side of the bed. It's 6:15am. Oh why do I have to be speechless. What I meant by speechless is that I have nothing else to say or mute. I stand there mute, having no voice nor say to my opinions. If I do perk up, I only get a heap of shit over my face. This is how I felt in my dream. Just  standing there as I watched him get beaten up right before my eyes, or the fact that Zain asked me shift the wedding to a early date. For a split second, I was speechless but defended myself. I was speechless. It's not a good thing to be speechless. Everyone needs to have a voice. I yawned as my eyes hazed into a closing formation. Finally, I feel right back to sleep. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hello! Sorry for the late update, Blame it on School. Anyways, hoped you all enjoyed this chapter. Please don't forget to vote, and comment please. You can comment about what's gonna happen next in the future chapters. I can possibly take in consideration ,but not guaranteed. So hoped you loved every bit of this chapter. After all, this is the starting point of a uneasy rollarcoaster. 

Luv y'all so much! Thanks for all of your lovely supports to this book and my first one !

Luv~ The author who made this dramatic book