Chapter 35~ Rollercoaster

I got up from the bed to go to the bathroom to freshen up from our journey. After washing my face, my eyes met my reflection. Who is that woman staring back at you? Why is she here? Where is she? Was it me or someone else? No, it wasn't me it was a different person. A pale, eyes sunken in , grey hair, a skeletal face structure and body stared back at me. She didn't have wrinkles around her eyes but she knew who she was. She was a shattered Bianca; not a cheerful happy-go - lucky Bianca, a distressed one. I didn't have any blood circulating in my body. I looked dead. Dead.  Since there was a lot of things happening around me, I have forgotten to taken care of myself. I really need to take care of myself and I'm starting today. Might as well right now! I locked the door and turned on the faucet to take a nice bubble bath. Now, where do they keep all their personal care? I thought to myself. I checked the cabinet. Yes! I found it. It was apple and cinnamon scented. How lovely was that. I poured some in the water. I saw the bubbles forming. I stripped myself and dipped one foot in just to make sure the temperature is alright. Surprisingly, it was ok. Not too hot or cold; lukewarm was the best way to describe it.  

I sank into the bubbles and let my mind run wild with nice thoughts but then again the awful ones got the best to me. How can I find my aunt? She knew something that I didn't know about. I want to know who my real father is. How can I find him? Who is he? Why did he not know about me?! I wonder id he's a big man, as in a CEO of a big company or something and nobody knows about his dirty secret? As I always thought, everybody has their own dirty secrets and lies, but are easily stored away by their pride and dignity which society is blindsided by. Which I believe made sense to me.  I closed my eyes and let out a relaxed sigh. Mmmmmm...... this feels so good. I haven't had this much relaxation for years. I wish I had some type of drink beside me and a good book to read. I don't know like fifty shades of grey---- no too erotic. Maybe, pride and prejudice----- nah, read that too many times.  In the end I began to drift off under the water and bubbles and into a soothing world of happy thoughts. I closed my eyes for a tad second then suddenly, two loud knocks jolted me to sit up. I slouched in the bath tub. 

"Who is it?" I called out., my voice shaky. 

"Bianca, it's me Zayn," he replied.  Oh. I wonder what he wanted. 

"What do you need?" 

"Oh nothing really, I was just wondering where you were," he replied back. I grimaced. 

"Oh, well I'm taking a bath." 

There was no answer. I guess he left. I rubbed my toes in the water together. I stared at my skin. They became wrinkly. I guess it's time to get out of the water. I unplugged the tub and wrapped a towel both on my head and body and went to my room to dress. I decided that I would take the smaller room leaving Zayn and Ayesha to the master room with the en suite. I went to my room to change but hadn't realized that I forgot to lock my door. While I was putting on body lotion, Ayesha barged in laughing. I smiled and picked her up. 

"What are you doing here beautiful?" I cooed at her. She giggled and pointed at the door. Suddenly, Zayn came in.  

"Ayesha, where are y----- oh, sorry Bianca," he said realizing that he came at a bad time. I was a little embarrassed being half naked and all. My cheeks flushed red and I try to cover both my face and body from him. He coughed uncomfortable and cleared his throat. 

"Ayesha, come with me. Enough fooling around, ok," he ordered. I let her go and she held Zayn's hand and walked out of my room without saying anything. 

"Awkward," I whispered to myself. 

After I changed into comfort -wear I went to the living room to see our luggage all over the place. It was a complete maze! I mean I could go left or right! It was very frustrating!