Chapter 13~ Wedding Woes.

My body became very dehydrated. I became sick, and the stench of vomit overwhelmed my nose and eyes. I came out of the stall to clean myself up. I dragged myself towards my table of friends. They were getting ready to go home. 

"Bianca, you look.... awful," Amanda commented. They all stared at me funny. 

"You think?" I answered sarcastically. 

"Do you have a ride to take you home?" Anjali asked. 

"No... I drove myself here," I told them weakly. My mouth flattered due to dryness. 

"Bianca, do you need water?" Shreya questioned as she came towards me and helped in sit on a chair. 

I nodded weakly. Yasamin called for the waiter to bring a glass. A few seconds later the waiter came and handed me the water. I drunken down like a thirsty animal. My eyes slanted, I could only see a blur in my vision as I faded. 

Did I die? I wondered. Nope, I just fainted. Out of the white, my so called mom came out of the heavenly light. I glared at her and scoffed when she opened her mouth. 

"Mom, I know you aren't my real mother," I started. 

"I know that I haven't carried you for 9 months but I am your biological mother. Despite having a someone else carrying you but our DNAs are the same," She explained. I turned around to face her. She still was the same dead person I've been having dreams for. 

"True, but it only makes you criminal since I was having the best life, you know. I mean you killed an innocent man," I explained. There was a pause. 

"But haven't I taken care of you ever since you were 4? Does it really matter that I killed someone only to own what is mine?" she asked. 

"Yes that's true, but when I was a teen, I read a book called the Kite Runner and one of the dialogues was, 'When you kill a man, you steal a life, you steal his wife's right to a husband, rob his children of a father. When you tell a lie, you steal someone's right to the truth. When you cheat, you steal the right to fairness.'  Do you know what I mean, " I explained. 

There was an eerie silence between our conversations. 

"Well, it's my time to go and your time to wake up," she said. 

"Mom, wait! i have to talk to you....."

"Bye." 

As soon as she disappeared I woke up instantly. My vision was blurry. I still felt very sick, I wanted to throw up and kill myself from this misery and distress. I found myself in my own room. I could see my balcony from my bed. Who brought me here? I checked my clock, 9:30am. I heard a knock. 

"Come in!" I yelled. 

"Bianca?" Mia's voice vibrated in the room. I rolled over and  faced her. Her faced started to glow.

"Yes, Mia, come in," I responded motioning her to come in and sit beside me, which she did.

"How are you feeling?" she asked.

"Ill, severe headache, giddy, smell sensitive," I listed. I closed my eyes.

"Oh, are you sure your not pregnant?" she questioned. Pregnant, a word that I don't want to hear. I don't wanna hold a rapist's baby in me. I sat up hastily. 

"NO! I'm pretty sure, I'm not,"I lied. I had doubts that I was because Shrome gave me a OB-gyn's number which frightened me. 

"Oh, um.... would you like something to eat or drink?" she asked. 

"Yes, can you get me a jelly sandwich, grilled ,with a pancake and orange juice please," I demanded. She nodded her head and left.

What if Mia was right? What if they were signs of early pregnancy? Is that why Shrome gave me the business card? Too many questions but no answer. I might as well call the Dr. Copper. I grabbed my purse. Shuffled in it and found it. I grabbed the house phone and dialed the number on the card. It rung once twice then someone picked up the receiver.