Chapter 30~For Every Action There is a Reaction!

I watched my mother drink her french vanilla, I grabbed Zayn to the side to talk to him about the plan that I had in mind. 

"Zayn, here's the deal; now that I convinced her to come with us,  we just have to do the paper works you know," I said. He shook his head in disagreement. 

"No, no, paper works aren't that easy as you think you know," he replied. 

"Huh?" 

He nodded. 

"You have to get a paper from the crown of attorney, criminal records and other complicated works stating the face that you are legally her daughter and not a fraud," he explained. 

"Oh! That's complicated, but can't we get released and go on probation or something for now?" I asked. 

Zayn shrugged. 

"We can try." 

I was determined to do anything for my mother to get out of this crazy world and into society. Anything. If signing complicated papers is it then I'm up for the challenge. 

"Zayn, I'll go ask the nurse at the front desk while you help my mom get her bags ready just in case," I ordered him. He nodded then kissed my cheek. I blushed and left in search of  front desk. 

A lot of things were running through my head. How to get my mother out of here, how would Zayn's family react to this (After all for every action there is a reaction), and worrying if my husband will ever find me! That one scared me the most. It haunts me day and night. I'm afraid to go outside by myself not because I'm insecure because I'm afraid of what might happen if I do or the fact that I might be found by him and killed by him, too! 

I approached the front desk. The same nurse whom we spoke to hours ago was there. I stood there waiting for her to recognize me. It took the receptionist 5 minutes to notice that I was standing there. 

"Yes, How can I help you?" She squeaked. I felt a little intimidated by that. I mean I was standing there  and she just ignored me. 

"Yes you can help me. I would like to have Sharmin Akhter discharged please," I replied casually, but knowing that you can hear a bit of anxiety. The woman gave me a confused expression. 

"Um.... We can't do that unless you are a relative of the patient," she says. 

I glared at her. 

"I'm her daughter," I murmured.  The receptionist's eyes widen in surprise as if he saw a ghost or something. 

"Really? Do you have a DNA test or a birth certificate of some sort to show that you are her relative or family?" she asked. I felt so irritated by her questions. 

"No, not on me right at the moment," I muttered. I crossed my arms  and pushed all my weight on my leg while my other foot was tapping the ground. 

"Well, I'm sorry we can't discharge her for you," she said and goes back to typing on the computer. 

SHIT! There goes my plan. All of a sudden a white light bull popped in my head. I called Zayn. 

"Hello," his melodic voice chimed on the other end of the phone. 

"Zayn they aren't going to discharge my mom because I need to show some identification indicating that I'm legally her daughter, which I don't on hand," I explained. 

"See I told you so," he teased me. I could imagine him beaming and possibly smiling gleefully. 

"Yeah, yeah, calm down. I have another idea. Why don't we bribe her," I suggested bluntly.