Chapter 14~Surprises and Much more.

I brought my knees close to me and sob . I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to be pregnant with a rapist's bastard. Fuck my life, I thought. Fuck my life! Mia came in. 

"Bianca, have you deci------- what's wrong honey?" she asked. 

I wiped my tears with my sleeve. 

"Nothing, I'm just crying for joy," I lied to her.

She came and sat beside me. She reached over my shoulder and pulled me close to her. 

"I know you're nervous, but it'll all past, trust me," she assured me and kissed my forehead. I nodded. 

"Maybe you're right," I softly replied. 

"Ok, so have you decided which dress you would wear for the ceremony?" Mia asked as she lifted herself off the bed. I got up and pulled out a red dress, with gold embroider all over it, and a zig zag string pattern on the back which will expose patches of my back from my closet. 

"Here, " I handed it to her, "see for yourself, if you like it." She unfolded the dress. Her eyes widen in surprise. 

"WOW! It's beautiful! You have great taste in fashion," she complimented. 

"Thank you," I responded. She walked away closing the door behind her. 

Now, on top of my wedding I have to worry about whose baby I'm pregnant with; Zain or Zayn Malik. I highly doubt that I'm pregnant with Zayn's baby because we only had that one night together but that was nothing. The days I spent with Zain and his rape game was enough to make me carry his baby. Well, this whole pregnancy thing was a huge surprise for me. I hope I don't have anymore surprises. 

As I put my dress back in my closet, my cell phone started to blow up with a familiar ring tone. The same ring tone that would ring when... ALEESHA! I nearly had a heart attack and fell on my knees. I ran to my phone, which lay on the bed beside my laptop. I jumped on my bed and picked it up. 

"Hello, Aleesha," I answered panting heavily. 

"Hahahahaha, Bianca, hey,  how are you?" she said. I couldn't hear her voice properly because something in the background was drowning her voice. 

"Aleesha, what happened to you?! I mean I know what you did, but vas happenin!!!" I exclaimed in excitement. Boy, I haven't spoken to Aleesha for ages. I think she was the missing piece of my life puzzle that I needed in order to be strong. 

"Hahahaha, that's alright Bianca, nothing much. I'm back in Toronto. I landed yesterday and I wanted you to be the first one to know that I'm here," she explained. My eyes widen in happiness. 

"YOU ARE! OH MY GOSH! YOU ARE JUST IN TIME FOR MY WEDDING!" I told her. I was practically hopping up and down in my seat. 

"Yes, I am. Just for you. It's nice to be back you know." 

"Yes, it sure is. Can we meet somewhere. I have so much to tell you," I asked. 

"Sure, where?" 

"Um...... tonight, at Tim Hortons on Donmills and Steeles," I said. 

"Sure, tonight. Would 8:00pm be alright?" she asked. 

"Yes, then see you at 8 pm, my friend," I confirmed. 

"Ok then, bye!" she replied. 

"Bye!" I responded as I hung up. CLICK!

I squealed in excitement under my breath. I lay my bed upside down. My hair flowing all over the floor. I placed my hands on my lower abdomen in a v-shape. I'm carrying a baby; but whose baby? I do not know. I breathed in and let it out.