Chapter 15~ Hazel eyes.

I got the call from Aleesha last night and the latest she can get me to England was on Saturday. That would be 3 days from now. I had to start packing but I had to make sure that no one knew about my escape. Maybe she has a plan, possibly. I'll call her. I dialed her number. It rung and someone picked it up. 

"Hello?" Aleesha said. 

"Hey, Aleesha. How am I going to get out of the house with a luggage? People are going to get very suspicious," I whispered. 

"No shit Sherlock! I have an idea. On Friday, when Mom, your dad and Zain are out , you call me and when I pull over to your place, you put your luggage in the taxi and I take it with me. Then when it's near your flight time, I'll be waiting at the nearness supermarket and from there we go to the airport, alright?" she explained. 

I figured that was the most dumbest idea either but it might be worth it.

"You sure, it'll work?" I asked dumbfounded. 

"YES! If they ask, just stay that you need to get something from the supermarket," she said annoyed. 

"Ok, thanks bye. See ya," I told her. 

"Bye!" CLICK! 

This mean that I don't have much time to pack if she's coming tomorrow. I pulled my luggage out but everything hurts whenever tried to pick or pull something up. I pulled my sleeves to see my scars. They were deep cute that have harden and browned. I sat at the edge of my and touched them for a good moment. I wish these scars will disappear along with all my pain and distress. The only medication that can revive me from my pain and all these scars is Zayn. I know he would because I only want someone to give me love, compassion and knows that I'm worthy to be human.   I shook my head from my head in the clouds and get back to packing. 

It wasn't until 7:00pm when everybody was out. Mia went to the wedding cake store for finishing touches, dad went somewhere I didn't know and I haven't seen Zain anywhere in the house or garage. So I was in the safe side. I called Aleesha that the coast was clear. She came in about 30 minutes or less. I saw a taxi outside in the driveway. I think that was my cue to get my baggage out the door and into the car. That's what I did---------actually not really. I pushed my luggage down the stairs which landed near the front door. I rushed downstairs, met up with Aleesha. I quivered because it was really cold and frigid outside. 

"It's sure nice to see the old house again," she said leaning on the trunk of the taxi. I chuckled under my breath but didn't say anything. 

"Well, I have to go, see you tomorrow at around 1:00pm in tomorrow, since your flight is at 3:00pm." she confirmed as she stepped into the taxi. I nodded and waved her goodbye. I hurried back inside. Suddenly, after all these days, I felt nauseous. There was a lump stuck in my throat and in need to throw up. I rushed upstairs to my personal bathroom and threw up. After 15 minutes of puking, I went down to the kitchen for saltine crackers as the doctor prescribed me to.  I felt good after eating a couple or so of them. I began to feel sleepy. I decided to hit the hay early tonight. 

I wonder if the baby is Zain or Zayn's. I hope it's Zayn's. I would probably die if it was Zain. I didn't even want to hold his baby in me. I think I should do a fertility test in England just to be sure. With that thought in mind I drift fast asleep. 

It was almost 1:00pm. I was ready to go outside. The problem was Mia and Dad were in the living room watching television. I had to find away to get out of the house without being asked where I'm going. Then an idea popped in my mind. I crept downstairs trying not to make any creaks or cracks as I walked into the kitchen. I have to try to find a devise to make an excuse for my escape to the supermarket. I opened the fridge to see what I can dump and get at the supermarket.