Chapter 9~ The Warm Welcome turns Ugly.

Tears pelted after he said those exact words. Those words that I have never dreamt about and don't want to think about no more. "Bye-bye. I'm sorry" Those words rang in my head with so much confusion as to why he would say that as a kid and as an adult. I entered security. The security guard who had the security stick to glide over you noticed my puffy, red eyes. 

"What's wrong hun?" she asked. She was probably a middle aged women. I half laughed and half sobbed, as I wiped my tears with my sleeve. 

"Nothing.... just gonna miss London. I'm leaving so many memories and my whole life behind," I admitted. She patted me on the back. 

"It's ok, it happens to everybody but everybody finds away to comeback to their destiny," She reassured me. I nodded, smiled and took my belongings with me. 

I boarded  the airplane right away, took my seat and drifted into another world. I just want to escape the world of reality right now. I wanna go down memory lane. I shut my eyes tight. My mind wandered off to a world full of memories, just memories. The beginning of all of it; the 1D signing, the vague death note, the poison in my peri-peri sauce, the kidney transplant, confessions of my love towards Zayn, my birthday gift of the charm bracelet... the charm bracelet! I remember giving it to Zayn because I didn't want to be the third wheel in his life when Perrie was pregnant. I was so angry with him. I wonder if he still had it or he threw it away. I highly doubt that he still has it. 

The engine ignited, it roared and huffed. I sat tight in my seat, gripping my arm rest. I really hate plan rides. I need to relax. OK! Happy thoughts, think about happy thoughts. Then I went blank. 

I was in a lovely mansion. The sun shone bright which made a pattern on the huge delicate but abstracted shaped windows, that made colors of red, orange and mustard yellow. I felt like I was in a church, but I had a gut feeling I wasn't. I walked room from room, door to door, but couldn't find anyone to be accompanied by. Finally, as I approached to the Patio. I saw human life forms. There was a man, who had messy brown hair, tall, handsome and had a great big smile on his face. He was playing with three young kids. Two girls and one boy. The boy was a spitting imagine of the man but only younger. The younger girl had a hue of peach and tan colored skin blended together to make an unkown  skin color. She had dark  hair like me, but hazel eyes such as the man--------- wait a minute! I know who these people are. IT IS MY FUTURE POTENTIAL FAMILY!  Zayn's gonna be my husband, we'll have three kids together. I think the older one is Ayesha. She looked kind of like Perrie but only with down syndrome but beautiful. I would never expect that  Two girls and a boy. WOW! Life will be perfect for me. 

Suddenly, I felt a bump. My eyes where wide awake from the disturbing vibration. I looked to my left where I cracked opened the window slightly. I was high above the sky. It was dark. Was I on the other side of the world where the crack of dawn was near? Possibly, so.  I yawned, and stretched a little. I clicked on the computer in front of me to check where the plane was at. We were over the Atlantic ocean. Approximately in 2 hours this plane will land in Pearson. I sat back in my seat. I exhaled and inhaled. I thought I was gonna be sick. No, I think I was hyperventilating. I heaved. I leaped up, searched for the brown bag, and inhaled and exhaled vigorously for a couple of minutes. I think I was being delusional  with this whole futuristic thing. Actually, I was being delusional with every vision I saw. Soon, I began to believe that all my dreams where a hoax, and seeing my "mother's dead angel," was just something I carried in my subconscious. How could  I've been so ignorant for all these years?!

The plane muzzled itself on the platform softly. I felt no high pressure in my ears this time around. I got off as quick as I got through security and got my belongings with me. I was at the arrival waiting area. I crooked my neck upwards and tippy toed to see if I could see any familiar faces. Soon enough I saw one. It was Zain, my fiance. He was still the same Zain I saw when I left. He had a cheeky smile with a bouquet of daffodils and honeysuckles. Two of my- not- so- favourite flowers. My favourite were Carnations and red roses. I thought he knew that. I told him. Obviously, he wasn't listening to me while we exchanged our interests to each other on my 19th b-day.