Chapter 22~ The B-M Plan Continues.

We arrived shortly at the mall where Zayn worked. I gulped away the lump in my throat that was preventing me from breathing. I was nervous. What if Zayn knows that we are throwing him a surprise party? Then the whole plan will be ruined! 

"Are you ready?" Mrs. Malik asked. I looked up. She peered at me through her rear view mirror. Her  brown eyes sparked as the natural light reflected off  the rear view mirror.  I nodded.  She smiled. I got out of the car and slammed the door gently, behind me. Ms. Malik  drove away in a vast amount of speed despite the fact that there was at least 30-40 centimetres of snow. I slugged my way through the rough and cold snow. It was a mission to walk from the pick up place to the mall but I made it.

I strolled into the mall and brushed my coat off from the excess snow on my coat. I gazed upon the area of the colassal frontier that was supposedly to be called a mall. I think this was more than a mall, it was a super mall like this mall back in Toronto. It was called Vaughan Mills. There were 5 sectors and entrances. You  will get lost in that mall and won't be able to find your way out.

I searched for a map that showed a plan of the whole mall and where I was at, and where Burberry was located. It was located on the second floor to the left end wing of the mall. I marched towards the escalators. I nervously stepped one foot of the other onto the moving stairs. I am and I use to be scared of going onto these moving monsters. It's as if escalators are going to make me fall and break a limb possibly. 

I steadily got off the escalator and ran towards the left wing of the mall. I nearly pushed an elderly person as I ran. I glanced back behind my shoulder as the elderly man shook his fist in the air. I think he was cussing me out indirectly. I said, 'sorry', quietly to myself.

I finally found Burberry. I stood at the corner of  Burberry's entrance trying to catch my breath. GOSH! I am so unfit. I really got to hit the gym.  I casually walked into the store pretending to be a regular customer. I went into the Men's aisle "buying" something for Zayn despite that I already bought him something. I bought him a huge mirror that surround the little empty corner that just was there in his room. I know it's a cheesy gift but I bet he'll like it.

As I was looking through hangers of men clothing's, I heard a voice.

"May I help you with anything, Madam," the voice charmed. I turned around. It was Zayn with a smirk on his face. The one that always turned me on. He had his hands behind his back and more a blue vest with a name tag on. I giggled.

"No sir, I'm good. but can you tell me when you are getting off work, please?" I asked winking at him. He smiled.

"In about 5 minutes why?"

I shrugged.

"No reason, just felt like hanging out with you," I told him. He grabbed me into his arms and hugged me tight whilst squeezing my shoulder. I sniffed his hair. It smelt like a mixture of Chanel blue and apples. We let go of face other.

"Can you wait here,and I'll be back, alrite?" he questioned.

"Sure, don't worry," I reassured him. He gave me two thumbs up and went behind the chasier counter and through the 'employees only door.'

I pulled out my phone and start texting Safa.

To: Safa

From: Bianca

I'm bringing Zayn home soon. Like in about 30 minutes or so. Be ready!

I hit the 'send' button as fast as I could before Zayn came out. I placed my phone into my pocket and Zayn arrived. He walked steadily towards me. I felt like I was in a movie. The spotlight was on us, and only us. It's cheesy I know but that's how I felt. Everything was still. Zayn's eyes and face glowing as he approached me. I stood there like the idiot I was.Then, the daydreaming was over.