Additional Chapter to Chapter 16~ Give me Love (Zayn's P.O.V)

Hey guys! So a fan has requested a chapter of Zayn's perspective about this. So without further ado, I present you  an additional chapter 16~ Give me Love Zayn's perspective. 

______________________________________________________________________

 I was walking in the blizzard with a bag of grub in case Ayesha needed a early night snack. I predicted that it was 2 or 3 in the morning. The snow piled up as each step I took in the storm as I was coming back from 7/11 store, which is open 24 hours and 7 days a week. The cold air met up with my body which made me shiver a little. I pulled my scarf up to my neck every time it slipped off. My vision blurred due to the snow storm. I couldn't see anything in front of me but that didn't stop me. Nothing stops me, I keep on going like life. Life keeps rolling, you never know what's going to happen next but you just keep rolling. 

As I walked across an intersection, my eyes noticed a group of guys hurdled around a woman. She was alone. One guy said something, and grabbed her arm. I heard her scream for 'Help'! I think that's my cue. 

"LEAVE HER ALONE!" I bellowed from the distant to where I was standing. The guys looked around them, probably got scarred and chickened off. The woman with what perhaps to be her luggage came running towards me. 

As she approached me, I detected who it was. She had brown hair, with dark eyes, with yellow- tan skin that turned almost fair. She was Bianca, I thought to myself. I'm postively sure it was her.

"Zayn?" She asked. 

"Bianca?!" I asked surprised. 

She wrapped her arms around me. I nearly lost my balance. 

"Why are you here? I thought you went back to Canada?" I questioned. 

She didn't respond. She quivered super crazy. 

"Bianca, You are shivering crazy! Let me take you to my house where you can warm up," I offered. She nodded and she held onto me all long the way home, while i carried her luggage in my free hand. 

I opened the door for her when we got home. I left her luggage in the foyer as I took off my jacket and shoes. 

"Bianca, let's go the kitchen, " I told her. 

"Ok." 

I grabbed up a chair for her to sit because I'm a gentleman that way. I placed the food in the fridge and pulled up a chair beside her. I noticed that she's gone pale as snow than before. Also, she's gone skinny and weak. She was still shivering I could sense it. I wrapped my arms around her to give warmth. 

"Bianca, tell me why are you here?" I whispered into her ear. I cleared my throat. 

"Well, I have to tell you a story. In fact it's a really long one, if you are willing to listen," she whispered back. She shifted around and locked eyes with mines. I nodded. Out of the blue my mom and Wahliya came in. Mom had red blood shot eyes while Wahliya was rubbing her eyes frantically. 

"Bianca?!" My mom said. Wahliya opned her eyes a bit more and she beamed. She rushed towards us and pushed me aside as she hugged her. 

"Bianca, I missed you so much. I thought you were in Canada," she says. Wahliya let goes of her in order for her to breath. 

"That's what I was going to find out, when you and mom came in," I weakly said. 

"Let's go to the dining room where we can all sit and listen," mom suggested. We headed to the main dining hall as Wahliya switched the lights on to reveal the chestnut table with decorated chairs. 

 We each pulled up a chair to sit. The chairs made an awful scratchy noise which irratated me. 

"Bianca, so tell us what happened?" mom asked. 

She started her story.It's really sad and shocking at the same time. I felt gulity of myself for not being there when she needed me the most. I couldn't believe what she told us about her fiance abusing her mentally and physically. I wanted to find that bloody person, and just slap some sense into him. As she was almost done, I heard a baby's cry. DAMN! Ayesha's a wake.

"Zayn, Ayesha's crying," mom said holding up the baby monitor. I sighed. I got up.

"Maybe she's hungry," I said as I left the room.

I went to the kitchen to find her sippy cup and filled it up with milk. I ran upstairs to her. She stayed in a crib in my room since we didn't have enough space or another room for a nursery room. She was bawling as she jumped up and down in her crib. 

"BABA!!!!!!!!!!!" She roared. I set aside her sippy cup on my desk. I picked her up. She fell calm after I picked her up and rocked. her. 

"It's ok, Ayesha, baba's here," I reassured her. She rested her head on my shoulder and started to suck her thumb. I sat on a rocking chair that was a gift from Paul and his wife during Perrie's baby shower. I took her sippy cup and gave it to her. She drank while I rocked. 

Suddenly, I heard screaming from downstairs. The floor was permeable to hear any kind of conversation from my room. It was the only room in the entire house that had thin floorings to hear any kind of conversation. 

"I HOPE THAT BASTARD IS ZAIN'S BABY NOT MY BHAYIA'S!" I heard Wahliya say. 

Baby?! I thought to myself. Was Bianca pregnant? After a couple of minutes, I saw Wahliya storming up and mumbling something under her breath. 

"Hey Wahliya, What's wrong?" I asked. She didn't respond but slammed her bedroom door behind her. I jolted. What did Wahliya mean by, 'Not my bhaiya's'? Did Wahliya mean that----- OH SHIT!  Did Bianca mention something about our night together at the dorm that could possibly made her pregnant with my child? OH NO! What have I done, I thought to myself. 

___________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Hoped you enjoyed this additional chapter of  Zayn's P.O.V! Please vote, comment and read. I love you all and for your support. The next update will be in one hour or two. 

Thanks everybody!

LUV~ THE ILL AUTHOR :P