Chapter 10~ Double Faces.

Dawn was about to break as we arrived home. Home. A place that I can be myself, again. All the memories that have been held on in this place. It starts with us moving after mom's death, dad and Mia getting married, my attempts of committing suicides------ which have failed twice, getting engaged, but last but certainly not least, coming home again, cause I know home is where my heart is at, with friends and family. 

I felt really tired. Probably I got jet lag in my system. I needed sleep, pronto! Despite having to experience to ugly things such as Aleesha's runway story and the sexual harassment issue, I hope for the best in counting sheep. Zain, dad and Mia carried my stuff to my room. It was the same as I left it, no different at all.  I kicked my socks to one side of my room, took my hair tie off as I tousled my long hair to one side and threw my self onto my bed and into the covers. I burrowed in my duvets and blankets as I cuddled up  into a cocoon. I winced my eyes shut but close together tight and shivered a little. Boy! Was it ever cold in Toronto in November. It wasn't that cold in Bradford. 

My mind flowed back to memory lane-------- or should I call it land? Anyways, Zayn was there, Ayesha was there, and my future daughter and son were in my dream. It was a little taste of heaven. A total happy ending to a great life. It seemed to be fall, because all the colors of the leaves were brown, red and yellow. Zayn was raking the leaves by this oak tree that we had near our home in the front yard. Me and the kids jumped into the piles of leaves and destroyed it making Zayn upset and frustrated. Eventually he chased us. We laughed, played and sung. We all had ours heads around, across from each other. We watched the clouds and all the leaves fluttering by in the sky as it fell on top of us. 

All of a sudden a distrubance came. Someone was shaking me. I woke up to see Zain was the one shaking me. He was half hovering me . 

"What do you want/" I asked annoyed and cranky. 

" Bianca, Mia is calling for breakfast," he told me. I moved my leg towards his sheen and kicked him. 

"Tell her, I'm not hungry. Too tired to get up. So begone!" I replied drifting back to sleep. He left as he closed the door behind me. He is such a man-whore. 

After 10-12 hours of sleep, I got up and freshen my self up just in time for dinner. I ran downstairs hurriedly because now I felt hungry. When I went downstairs, I saw dad in his regular dad chair reading the newspaper, Mia putting food on the table as usual, and Zain watching the sports channel. Mia saw me and smiled. 

" Well good morning, sunshine," she kidded. 

"Very funny Mia, so what's for dinner?" I asked. I leaned on one of the chair's back. 

"Well, whatever you see here. We have butter chicken, rice, salad, and stir fired vegetables," she said. I smacked my lips. I could smell the aroma of the butter chicken tingled my nose. Dad looked up from his paper and smiled. He took off those huge reading glasses of his off. I could visibly see grey hair growing on his head. He was growing old for sure.  Zain closed the television and got up. He smiled too, but his smile was the one I saw at the airport earlier, mischievous. I gulped. 

We all sat around the table as usual. I took my regular place, and so did mom and Mia. Zain took over Aleesha's seat. It was weird but had to accept it. We all helped ourselves to the delicious food. It was ominous quiet today at the table. Usually, it wasn't quiet at all. All you could hear is cutlery clashing against the plate and you could hear the fridge humming. 

"So how was England?" Dad asked, just breaking the silence. I swallowed my bolus of food. 

" Oh, it was good. I loved it. The boys took me to Bradford. I roommated with Wahliya Malik," I explained. The thought of finding Zayn Malik in my bed appeared into my head.