Chapter 25~ The Truth to it All.

I let Zayn sleep a little more. After he said that, he kind of dozed off again. Probably, he's still got that hangover from his post birthday clubbing. I sighed and got up. As I was about to leave, I heard Ayesha crying. Zayn moaned. He flickered one eye and stared at me. I think he wanted me to take care of her. I nodded at him. He closed his eyes and went back to sleep. I approached to her crib. She was siting up and crying. Her blue eyes all watery. She gestured someone to pick her since her hands were up and she grabbed the air. 

"Ok, ok, Bianca is here," I whispered. 

"Mommy, mommy," she roared. A tear rolled down my cheek. I picked her up and tucked her under my head on my shoulder. 

"Mommy's here," I told her. I patted her back and handed her the sippy cup of water that she was reaching for. She drank it all as I sat down on the rocky chair and rocked back and forth. Is this how it feels like to be a mother? It was kind of different for me. I don't know why but it was. Ayesha pulled back the plastic nipple from the bottle and yawned whilst she rubbed her eyes and stretched. She became tired again. I placed her down in her crib again and she instantly fell asleep. Somehow, I became so tired even though the sun was rising and the birds were chirping I sat on the rocking chair guarding Ayesha that my eyes became heavy and dropped into darkness.

I felt someone poking me. Fingers poking my eyelids open and close. I motioned my hands lazily to those hands and  grabbed them firmly. They were chubby and small. I tried to open my eyes. My vision blurred but a figure stood in front of me. I blinked several times. I came to see that Ayesha was the one who was poking my eyelids. How did she ever climb out of her crib and onto my lap? Anyways, she fidgetted in my lap since I grabbed hold of her wrist.

"I'm sorry,"I apologize as I let go of my grip. She smiled. Her almond shaped blue eyes sparkled as she crinkled her nose. I leaned my face just to touch her nose. She giggled showing her nice baby teeth. I bounced her up and down my lap.

"Morning, bedhead," Zayn greeted waking up from his bed. He had messy hair, eyes red, and a 5'0 clock shadow. 

"I think you should be the bedhead not me," I corrected him. He pointed at the mirror beside me. I looked my self in the mirror. GOSH! I did look like a bedhead. This is what happens when I don't braid my hair. It all gets tangled and messy.

"Morning to you  too Zayn," I greeted. He half smiled and got off of his bed. Damn! He had a nice body. I love how his tattoos complimented it. I never loved guys with tattoos, it was a pet-peeve for me. For some reason, Zayn was an exception since it fit with his personality and style completely.

I let go of Ayesha and  went to my room to fix my hair up. I was hideous!  But before I could walk out. Zayn pulls my arm and twirls in his grasp. He sways me in his arms. He moved my hair which cover part of my face and placed it behind my ear.

"Where are you going pretty lady?" he asks raspy. I giggled.

"I'm going to my room to fix my hair. I'll be back," I told him. He let go.

"Please come back, babe I'll miss you," he joked and kissed me on the cheek. I blushed a little.

"I promise I 'll be back," I told him.  Then he pulled my hand back again. 

"May tumse pyaar karta hoon," he quietly says as he followed my eyes. I knew what he said, it was in Urdu.but I felt like he said something sweet and loving to me. 

"What does that mean?" I asked. 

"It means I love you," he answered and let go of me. May tumsee pyaar karta hoon. 5 little words but could mean so much to me. I went to my room as that phrase just played in my head like a tape recorder.  May tumse pyaar karta hoon. Well, Zayn May tumse pyaar karta hoon too! Forever actually. I amended my hair into a loose braid and went back to Zayn's room as promised.