Chapter 8~ To Wave a Farewell.

I managed to finish packing my stuff and closed the zipper on my baggage. I swung it to the side, heaving  as I pulled. I sat on the edge of my bed. My arms stretched out on my cleaned duvets. Probably the dorm keeper came and picked up my slack. Maybe she thought that I got my period. I lay back in my bed. Hands behind my head. My eyes became droopy, sooner then you know it, I fell asleep. 

Mom was in my dream. She appeared after all these 'years'. The dream was a little different this time. Instead of my talking to her one on one. It was a memoir type of thing. Going back to memory lane kind of feeling. It was from when it was the three of us. Me, mom and dad. I was around 4 or five. I was sitting on dad's lap on a bench in some Park in Bradford. He was shaking me with his knee rhythmically. I made vibrating noises. I had a barbie doll in my hand. I played with her hair. I combed it while using a small comb. Mom was holding someone, who was the same size as me on her knees. The one difference was that it was a boy. I believed it was Zayn! He was sleeping. Drool had slid down his cheek and onto my mother's coat. I poked him in the nose. He made a whiny noise, but still didn't wake up. I did it again, but this time with my barbie comb. Finally, he woke up. One eye open, glaring angrily at me. He had the most beautiful eyes in the world. It was a hazel brown like a swirl of  melted milk chocolate, which complimented the iris inside the eye. He perked his head up, and poked me back really hard on the arm. It hurt  really bad. I started to bawl. 

"Uh-oh, me sorry. Don't cry, pweze," 4 year old Zayn pleaded. The 4 year old me saw sympathy in those lusicious eyes. I think he was about to cry as well. I stopped and reached to give him a hug. I tugged to let loose of my dad's grip. 

'It's alright Vayn. Me bad. I hurt you first. Me sorry," I apologized. He smiled. The two of us squirmed to break free from the masculine grips of my parents,so that we can play together near my parents. Finally they let us free. We played in the playground while my parents kept a close eye on us from any kind of danger. 

"Let's palay house, Vayn!" I suggested. 

"OK!" he replied. The playground was our house. My barbie doll was our baby. We named her Bella. 

"Vayn, sleepy time. Goodnight, baby," I told him. 

"Good night, Vianca," Zayn answered back. He leaned forward and as he was about to kiss me, a stranger swooped me off my feet and carried me on his back. I gave out a scary shriek. I stomped, pounded and shrieked even more. Then I found myself screeching out a name. 

"VAYN! HELP! HELP!" 

Zayn started to run but stumbled. I could see mom and dad hurtling towards me, trying to retrieve me but it was too late. Someone from the amidst shot my dad making him timber down. I got scared of the gun shot ringing out. My eyes widen in horror. I screamed and shouted even more. Over the stranger's shoulder, I saw Zayn waving farewell and tears rolling down his face. I heard a faint cry and a discrete shout from Zayn. It spelled out: 

" Vye-vye. I'm sowry." 

The memoir became blank. I discovered that my mom reappeared as the angel I knew. 

"Mom, you aren't my mom," I said through tears. I was really upset that I have forgotten about this incident. It was such a long time ago. I couldn't have believed that all these years I've forgotten about it. 

"My, Bianca, look how beautiful you have became," she complimented me. She was avoiding to reply my answer. 

"You aren't my mother, are you? So is dad?" I repeated myself. She sighed, as she bowed her head down in front of me. 

"Yes, I'm not your mother, nor you father is your real father," she answered. I held my tears back from spilling. 

"Then who are you?!"