Chapter 5~ Countdown.

My alarm clock started to blast violently near my ears. I took my fist and slammed it. It didn't work. It kept on beeping that annoying buzzing sound. I scoffed reluctantly and threw it onto the ground. Then I noticed how come my party clothes where on the ground and how come I had a huge headache that banged on my head? I felt a chill that cringed from my back. I pushed my blanket from my body and realized that I was totally naked except for my bra and my  underwear. I turned  my head swiftly if someone was beside me. A human figure's back was facing towards me with tattoos on his bare back. Did I do it?! Oh my goodness, I committed a sin, I thought to myself. I saw a blood stain on the middle of the bed. I lost my virginity? Oh fucking shit! I am a bad person. My head banged constantly. It felt like little construction men just drilling on top of my head with their miniature pneumatic drills. 

 I sat up on my bed. I rubbed my temples with my index fingers in a circular motion to make my headache go away. I burped under my breath. I could smell alcohol in breath. Have I been drinking? Maybe I did! No! Now, surely I'm going to hell. I reeked of barf and alcoholic beverages. I am in need of a shower, pronto! I got up slowly, my head still hurting my temples. I couldn't move my head and every sound I heard,  it pained even more. I struggled to go to the bathroom without swaying my head. 

I washed my face and then took a warm, and hearty shower. While I was in the showers, I was wondering who I slept with and how come I wasn't alarmed. It's so weird. I felt like I knew this was suppose to happen or I wanted it to happen. Also, funny thing I  wasn't surprise to see a mysterious man appear beside me the next morning. I'm such a weird person to start off with. By now, I would've been freaked out about this, or the fact that I was dreaming. I pinched myself. Nope, this was for real. I got out the bathtub and wrapped myself with my bathrobe. As soon as I got out of the bathroom, I peered if the guy was still asleep. 

He was still asleep, flat on his stomach. Should I wake him up or not? In case if Whaliya suddenly appears. I think I should, just in case of a misconception. 

"Um, excuse me, " I whispered as I shook his shoulder to wake up, " can you please get up?" 

The guy moaned and turned his head towards me. I gasped in horror! I clasped my hand over my face, my eyes wide in despair. It was Zayn! I... slept... with... Zayn! He opened his eyes and saw me. He jumped up. We both started to scream in horror, too. How could I have not known that it was Zayn?

After a minute and a half of screaming, we calmed down, but inside I was still screaming in the inside. 

"What happened?" How did I get here?" He asked surprised but confused at the same time. 

"I don't know? I thought you knew," I said. I plopped myself on the other side of the bed. I dropped my head down as I fixed my eyes on the floor where my soiled clothes lay motionless and dead. 

"How could have this happen?" he asked. 

"I told you I don't know, Zayn. I wish I did." I raspy replied in shock. 

There was a silent moment. It was very quiet, a little too quiet. I didn't like it at all. I stared at my finger. No ring. Wait, where the hell was my ring?! Did I lose it somewhere? 

"Zayn, I lost my ring. What happened to us last night? How did we end up sleeping together?" I demanded. It was all a blur to me. 

" The only part I remember is when I threw your ring and you barfed, after that it's blank," he told me. I got up and briskly walked up to him and sat beside him.  No wonder I smelt like barf. 

"Why did you throw my ring? I barfed, really?" I asked dumb fondly. 

"That's the thing, I don't know why I did it and everything after that was just a complete blur, Bianca," he explained as his voice cracked a little. I thought he was gonna cry, but he didn't he got up and went to the bathroom.