Chapter 4~ Live While We Are Young... for Now!

I threw on a sparkling gold shirt, with black skinny jeans, and flowery wedges, with a red and grey varsity jacket. I put my hair in a Cati- bun. Wahliya wore a red , fitted cocktail dress that went below her knees, and on top of that she wore a black leather jacket.. She put her hair down as she straightened it. We both smacked on makeup. Whaliya is so chilled like Zayn. Obviously, because she resembled him completely. It was scary to think about. 

"You look so pretty," Whaliya complimented. 

"You, too!" I replied back. 

"Thanks, let's go!" She exclaimed. We took our handbags and left our dorm as I locked it behind me. We walked down the dark hallway and out the front gate. We were laughing and giggling at the silly jokes Wahliya told me and the stories we had when we were younger. I wonder how she can remember all these things without having to communicate together when we didn't know how to talk properly. 

"How do you remember all of this?" I ask giggling. 

"Mona, told me all this. She watched us all grow until you left," she replied. 

I laughed. We walked down the dark hall way and out the main entrance of the campus and onto the main road. The streets were alive with people, lights, and cars. Despite the frigid cold air, people were out walking about here and there. It was very surprising to see that they weren't so different after all in comparison to Canadians. Wahliya hollered for a cabbie. We got into the cab and off we were to a magical pub, as I would imagine it or as she would describe it because she didn't tell me where we were going. 

"Where are we going, exactly?" I hesitantly asked her, as I peered out my window. 

"Can't tell you it's a surprise," She said with a half smile. Her eyes glistened as the moon reflected off of those brown eyes of hers. It looked very magical to me. The unknown place that we were heading was very far away from our campus. At least a 30 minute drive. I think it was the heart and soul of downtown, Bradford. How I knew that was there were pubs open with bright colourful lights, cars beeping, people walking and chatting. It kind of resembled downtown, Toronto, only this was way better than Toronto. It felt like home--------- wait a second! It was home to me. My birthplace, my true and native land, the same place where I found my first love, Zayn Malik. Probably, it was love at first sight? Not sure, but ok, let's go with that. 

The cab halted off a curb. 

"This is it, Bianca. Open your eyes and see at the wonders of Bradford which you have missed for 18 years of your life," she exaggerated. 

I giggled at her joke and got out of the cab. I was astonished as to how Bradford hasn't changed a bit. I felt like I was in some type of time struck or something. Wahliya paid the cab driver and the cab driver drove away into the distant in a flash. I glanced up to what the pub was called. It was called ' Cock & Bottle.' WOW! What a weird, but awkward name for a pub. 

" What are you standing there for, let's go in!" Wahliya suggested as she pulled my arm and dragged me inside. We went through VIP entrance because honestly, I really don't know why. People lined up, just to go into this pub for hour and we just came right now got to go in right now. Did she have a VIP pass that I haven't known about her something. Oh well, it sucks to be those who are in line. 

We entered the dark room. It was extremely exuberant. People dancing, drinking, chatting and just having a good time like adults should on a Friday night. There were bright lights from the disco ball shooting all over from each direction. There was really good music blasting out in the background.  I wonder who the D.J was?

" Want something to drink?" Whaliya asked with a smile. 

"Ya sure, a Pina colda no alcohol, please, " I ordered to the bartender.