Chapter 6~ For the Better or for the Worst.

As I got up from the dirty bedsheets, which spoke the drunken but seductive story from last night. I took my comfortable clothes from my luggage which laid there helpless under my bed. As I got a pair of pants, my eyes wandered off into the other direction where the photo stood beside my lamp. I took a hard glance at it for a long time. What does this photo mean to us? Why did Zayn think that it was long gone? Why was he searching for it? I think he wanted a memory of us to remember. I can tell by the way he spoke when he left the room. I shook my head and went to grab my other things. Should I start packing or later? I think right now after I'm dried up and changed. 

I dried my hair with a towel and changed into something casual but comfortable. I started to pack my thing such as: spoiled clothes in a bag, toiletries, hair com and the list goes on. Suddenly, my phone started to ring. It rung and rung but I didn't know where I had misplaced it. I searched high and low. Soon, I found it under the soiled bed sheets that were crumpled and folded. I checked who was calling. It was Wahliya. I gulped. What does she need now? I picked it up. 

"Hello?" I asked as I continued to fold my shirts and jackets. 

"Hey Bianca, are you free this late afternoon for tea?" she asked sweetly. 

"Um..... ya, sure why?" I replied. 

"Oh my parents want to see you one more time before you leave," she said quietly. Something about her voice troubled me. There was a very long pause. 

" You told them?" I questioned calmly. 

"Y-yes Bianca, I-I'm sorry if it was personal," she apologized. 

"Did you tell anyone else besides your parents?" 

"I told Safaa, Doniya, Aarossa, Sasha, Jawaad Saeed, " she listed. 

"Did you tell Zayn?" I asked almost as if I whispered through the phone. 

There was a silence between our chat. She still did not reply. 

"Wahliya, did you tell Zayn or not?" I asked again, but this time more firmer. I think I had a little angry in my voice. 

"Bianca, I'm sorry I did, he had to know," she admitted. 

"Wahliya, what time should I be at your place? Around 4?" I changed the subject. 

"Four would be fine. See you at for then. Bye!" She abruptly answered, as she hung up on me before I could say goodbye. CLICK!

Great! Thank you  Wahliya. I though sarcastically, but I think Wahliya had the right to tell him. It was either for the better or for the worst. Eventually he was gonna find out sooner or later. I stopped packing for a while. For some reason, my knees got weak and now, I was sulking away on the floor. My hand cocked on my head in a thinking position. I lawfully reached on top of my side drawer to grab the old photo. I think it's better if this photograph was with him then me. I sighed and got up. I searched for some string that the campus has supplied us with and 'borrowed' wrapping paper from Whaliya's side of the room. She probably wouldn't mind. 

I wrapped the old photo with the photoframe inside it carefully and searched for a bag in our mini kitchen of our dorm. Atlas, I found one and dropped it in. For the better or for the worst I thought. I hope for it to be better rather than the flip side of things.

  It happened to be 3:30pm when I left the campus and onto the road with the little present I had for Zayn in hand. I hoped that he he accepts my gift. I didn't want to make him feel awkward, despite what happened to us recently, I wanted to make him feel like we were suppose to feel forever even though our paths never crossed. I felt like we were never going in that one direction, but that one directional path has diverged into two. It kind of reminded me about that Robert Frost poem that I read once in grade 11 class. I still remembered it's title: two roads diverged.