Chapter 29~ Beautiful Disaster.

I ended up crying a river in the bathroom. Literally a river! I couldn't stop the water works. It was too much for me. GOSH! I am so sensitive and stupid! I shouldn't be crying over the fact that my mom has schizophrenia; she wasn't suppose to know about me at all! I was never in her life to begin with. She hardly even knew me. So why was I crying over a little thing like this? I ripped a piece of towel paper as I dried my tears and  washed my face. I ran out of the bathroom to see my mom and Zayn. 

I witnessed Zayn talking to her. I can see those hazel mellow eyes as they moved when he was talking to my mother.  I slowly approached them .  Zayn looked up at me and gave me a warm smile. 

"Hey girl," my mother says. I sat down beside her. 

"Yes," I reply. 

"Why haven't met you before?" she asked. I fixed my eyes on the ground thinking of what to say. 

"I told you. I was abducted," I whispered. She didn't say a thing. There was a solitary moment. Everything was hushed. All I could hear was the hum of the heater and the coughs of other patients. 

"Then who killed Princess Diana?" she abruptly questioned me. I was puzzled. It was a very random question. 

"What? She died in 1997. We don't know who killed her but she died ina traffic collsion in France," I explained to her. 

She started to hum. She belted out a tune. Then she began to sing. 

"My Bonnie lies over the ocean,

My Bonnie lies over the sea, 

My Bonnie lies over the ocean, 

Oh bring back my Bonnie to me, 

Bring back, bring back, bring back, 

Oh bring back my bonnie to me......" 

She sang this a million times until she switched into weeping and screaming hysterically. I jumped. 

"CAN SOMEONE BRING BACK MY HUSBAND, MIRZA-KHAN! I WANT HIM BACK!!!!" she cried. At that moment, I  felt shock waves hurtling through my nervous system and back. 

Through the corner of my eyes, Zayn bite the bottom of his lips. He, too was nervous as I was. I was   more shocked than nervous. I shifted to Zayn and pulled him aside to talk to him. 

"Zayn, I have to help her, but I don't know how," I articulated. I held his hand for comfort.  He titled my chin to meet his gaze. OOF! Those damn eyes of his. It can seriously hypnotize you. I dawned to notice something strange. Zayn commenced to change! He was changing to his old self. The baby fat began to pile up on his face again. The once so mature face set off to become the ol' youthful face that I fell in love with the first time over. This was total deja vu time!

I rubbed my eyes and blinked twice. Nope! He turned out to be the mature faced one. I was being delusional. False alarm people!

"I know how," he says as he brushes a tiny strand of hair back behind my ear. 

"How?"

He smiled. 

"We get her out of this nut house and into society. She wasn't meant to be here in the first place! I have a gut assumption that she was forced to be in here rather than actually being referred here," he explained. 

I was confused. Forced to be insane? 

"Can you elaborate, please?"

He sighed as he let go of my face.