Chapter 34~ New Lives, Recollected.

I watched the snow pelt on my side of the window. I closed my eyes and hummed a tune. A tune that doesn't make any sense to me at all. An arm wrapped around my frigid body. I opened my eyes startled.  He smiled  but then frowned. I didn't say anything but I only got sadden by the thought of what Mona knows. She knew all along but instead of telling me the truth, she lied to me. Actually my whole life was a lie. I wish I never existed. I burrowed into Zayn's warmth. He clutched onto me tight. As if he was protecting me from some sort of evil out there. A place called the outside.  I concentrated on other things like, how are we gonna settle in London, and find my aunt, or how am I gonna get employment?!  Thinking about these things makes my brain hurt. I burped quietly and I nuzzled under  Zayn's chin as I inhaled in his scent. He took the strands of my loose hair and pulled it behind my ear, and just cuddled me. My eyes felt heavy thus making me fall fast asleep in his comfort. 

A bright murky light shone on my face making my eyes vulnerable that I had to open my eyes. I was facing the window on my back. Zayn wasn't here. I sat up. I looked around my premises. Ayesha and my mom weren't in the car. I got scared, fearing that Sharmin took off with my god daughter. I opened the car door and heard an 'Ow.' It was Zayn's head  which I bumped the door into. I cupped my hand over my mouth. He elevated up. 

"Sorry, babe," I whispered. He smiled and rubbed at the part where he got hurt. 

"It's ok. You didn't know. Let's go. Sharmin and Ayesha are waiting for you at the train station."

I got out of the car. I helped pick up the bags. I waited for Zayn while he was paying the taxi driver. I shivered. 

"Are you feeling cold?" Zayn asked. 

I nodded. 

"Don't worry, I will be fine," I told him. He hoisted his bag  behind his shoulder with one arm and the over held tight around my waist.  I stared up into those majestic eyes of his. His eyes met mines. 

"What is it?" he questions in confusion. 

"Nothing, it's just. I think I love you more than ever," I remarked. We stopped walking. He dropped the bag that he was carrying and lifted me up by my torso. I was staring right into his eyes that I could see my face in them. 

"Do you see what I see, Bianca?" he asks. 

"Yes, I do. I see myself," I replied softly. He chuckles. 

"I see the world through these eyes. If I see the world through these eyes that means you are my world," he said. I blushed; a very bright red indeed. 

He pulled me closer that our lips touched briskly. He pulled me into his red lips. It felt warm and delicious. Then he put me down. He picked up the bag and slung it behind his shoulder as he held my hand. 

From a distance I was able to eyeball Sharmin and Ayesha sitting on a bench with the rest of the baggage with them. As we came closer to them, Ayesha started running as tears fell from her cheeks. She ran towards Zayn's legs. 

"Daddy!" She screamed.  Zayn threw the bag on the ground once more and picked Ayesha up. 

"What's wrong, my baby?" he cooed her. 

"You went bye, bye," she bellowed as she choked on her tears. Zayn wiped her tears with his index finger. 

"Can you hold her, Bianca, please?" he said whilst handing Ayesha over to me. 

"Sure." 

I gave my bag in exchange for little Ayesha. She stopped bawling and whimpered. 

"Ayesha, don't be scared. We're never ever going to leave you," I reassured her as I blew her face.