Chapter 1~ Regrets, Mistakes, they're Memories Made.

I lay on my bed motionless.My eyes closed shut. Flashbacks of yesterday's unexpected event flowed through my mind. Having Eid at Wahliya's house, having dinner around a huge chest-nutty table , laughing, chatting and just enjoying life, until the question that I didn't want hear. The part where Safa jumped up and yelled, "She's engaged!" The silence in that room, I'll never forget. Most of all, I'll never forget what Zayn asked me. I could almost mimic his dark, deep, and manly voice when he whispered, " when will we meet again?"  I wish I would've never agreed into marrying Zain Akbar. I don't even love him, then why am I internally hurting myself? Only to sacrifice my father's love. Maybe. Well, these are regrets, mistakes, they're memories made. Adele couldn't have said any better then this. Suddenly, there was a  key unlocking the dorm door. 

I opened my eyes, and inhaled the suffocating air, as I sat up. It was Whaliya with two grocery bags with food in hand. I jumped out of bed, just to be of an assistant to her. 

"Need help?" I asked with a smile. The two grocery bags where covering her face. 

"Yes, that would be lovely, Bianca," she mumbled. I took one of the two bags from her and place it aside on a little coffee table we requested from the headmaster. We requested one because we need a place to put our groceries down. We were the only ones on this whole campus who actually buys light healthy snacks. I hate the food that they give us in the cafeteria. It tastes bland and looks like shit. That's just me, as for Wahliya, she goes home three times a week for a home cooked meal. I can't do that cause I live kilometres away from home. So either me or Wahliya go to the store to pick up some food, such as bread, milk, veggies, and fruits. Since we had a fridge in our dorm, it made it more efficient and convenient for us to do. 

I unpacked the bags. Wahliya bought, milk, bread, apples, celery, apricots, juice etc. We were way to healthy. At least it was better then being unhealthy isn't it? She started to take off her coat and tossed it on her bed. 

"Bianca?" She questioned. 

"Yes," I said, my back facing her. I started to place the food into the fridge. 

" How come you never told me about you being engaged." 

I froze mid way loading the fridge with our merchandise.I got up to face her. I gulped. 

"Well, it's complicated," I told her and proceeded back to loading the fridge. 

There was an awkward silence in the room. I could feel it. My hands accumulated sweat. When my palms became sweaty I'm either nervous or anxious. 

" What do you mean complicated?" she questioned again. I got up, but this time I slammed the fridge door. Wahliya jumped from her seat. She sat on the edge of her bed, while she tried to unzip the zipper on her boots. 

" I mean, I had to get an arranged marriage which I was totally against it," I replied to her calmly. I don't like it when people ask to many questions. It was my biggest pet peeve ever! 

"Oh! I'm sorry Bianca," she remarked as she sprawled on her bed as a little kitty cat. 

"You have no idea," I mumbled under my breath. I lazily walked to my bed and plopped down to face her. I made a puttering noise as I got a pillow and laid on my stomach. I cupped my hand on my chin. 

"Wahliya," I started, "are you ever gonna get married?" 

She turned around to face me. She, too, cupped her hands on her chin.

"Yeah, maybe. I don't know yet. I'm still deciding," she answered. 

"One advice for you: never get an arranged marriage. It'll ruin her life because you know, I was in love with someone but my dad didn't approve of him," I explained as I circled the sheets with my index finger. 

" Really? AW! Who did you love? Did he ever love you back?" She asked interested. She sat up. 

There was a solitary silence in the room. All I could hear was the fridge humming. 

" He did love me back but we weren't able to be together because something good happened to him," I told her. 

She perked up. Her eyes beamed wanting for more information about this mystery guy. 

"WHAT?! Really? What happened to him? Tell me, I beg you please!" 

I chuckled. 

"Wahliya, I wish I could tell you, but it's better off I don't," I said. She frowned a little. 

"Ok then, but honestly I want you to be happy," she says. 

I sighed as I turned onto my back. 

"You have no idea what I've been through all my life trying to be with my beloved. I made regrets, and mistakes, but memories were made. Deep ones, actually," I justified. 

"Really? Your life must have been hard," she sympathized. 

I sighed again. 

"Wahliya, I know but I came all this way, haven't I?" I asked catching a glimpse of her. Her soft brown eyes became very droopy and tired. 

"Bianca, I'm so sorry. How about we get some sleep," she offered. 

"Yes, I agree." 

I grabbed my blanket underneath me and got comfortable.

"Goodnight." 

" 'Nite!" 

We turned off our lamps beside us. I closed my eyes and thought about what I had mentioned to Wahliya about my life having regrets, mistakes but yet they were memories made. Memories that could never have been permanent enough to ever be forgotten. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey y'all! Hoped you loved the first chapter of Rollercoaster! Please don't forget to vote and comment, please! Thanks! 

Luv~ The directioner of  author!