Chapter 7~ Remembering my Summer Love.

I think falling in love with Zayn was the hardest thing that ever happened to me. Firstly, a lot of things happened between us, and secondly, we were compatible for each other, forever. I got up from the carpet. I wiped myself clean from any potential dust bunnies that were on me. I'm guessing nothing was on me. Then Mrs. Malik brought in a tray with tea and snacks. Zayn and I cleared the nearby coffee table so that she can place down the tray. When we cleared up the table, Zayn's hand crossed with mines, he rubbed his palm on the top of my hand. His hand felt soft and smooth. I glanced through the corner of my eye. He half smiled showing part of his teeth. I smiled back. 

Mrs. Malik placed the tray on the coffee table and sat on the floor. I sat on the coach beside Zayn. He reached over to my shoulder and pulled me closer to him. He smoothed my arm in a longitude motion for several minutes. His touch always feels good. I was so relaxed and carefree. 

" Mom, where's dad?" Zayn asked, still arousing me with his perfect touch. 

"He's doing something, but he will be back shortly," she replied, " bianca, how would you like your tea, dear?" 

She smiled at me. 

"Well, I would like to have it with single milk, and one tablespoon of sugar please," I told her. She nodded and made the tea for me. Alongside with the tea, she gave me a tea biscuit. She handed the saucer to me carefully. I took a sip. It was hot but pretty good. I loved it!

I leaned over to Zayn's ear. 

" Where's Safaa and Whaliya?" I whispered, " don't they want to come and join us?"  

"Oh yeah, hold on," he whispered back. He moved my head forward  a little. 

"SAFA, WAHLIYA. TEA TIME!!!" he bellowed. I think he punctured my ear. In a split second they came down running. 

"YaY! Tea, time!" Safa exclaimed. 

I chuckled under my breath as I went to take another sip of my tea and a bite of my biscuit. As we all were surrounded around the coffee table and the television, Mr. Malik arrived. 

"Hi dad, where have you been?" Whaliya asked slyly. 

"Oh, in the garage. Where is my mother Patricia?" He questioned when he came in. He was sweating,but had a huge smile on his face. I think he was just a happy person to begin with. 

"She's sleeping. So I didn't want to bother her. Where you working out," Mrs. Malik asked with a mischievous smile. UH OH! I think I know where this was going. 

Mr. Malik gave a sheepish smile. 

"Yeah, I did. How did you know?" he asked acting puzzled. 

"I just know," she replied and planted a kiss on his cheek, " plus you're sweating. It's very coincidental you know." 

He smiled and chuckled under his breath while he helped himself for a cup of tea. He sat down on the cool, cream ivory dad's chair. He pulled his leg up on his knee and took a long sip.  I looked around there house. It had style. The wallpaper was a little forest green, with lotus flower patterns splattered all over it. I  wandered my eyes to stare at my cup of tea in front of me. I swirled my finger around the top of the cup, clockwise. I swirled my finger around and around, non-stop. I thought about my whole life being that way. My life keeps spinning around and around the same route of probably events and conflicts which never end. That's how I see my life as it is. 

I sighed heavily and placed my tea on the coffee table. I sat back in my seat. I stared up at the ceiling. I was wondering how can I get the others to drop me off on such short notice? I mean, they have plans.