Chapter 32~ London.

I heard a ringing sound close to my ear that nearly busted my eardrum. I turned over in bed to face Zayn. I sat up hastily. I rubbed my eyes remembering that I should get up and go to my room because I didn't want anyone from the family to think that we did it or something. I didn't want it to be more worse than it already is. I jumped out of bed and quietly left his room as I closed the door behind me. Half asleep, I walked down the hallway back to my room where I left my mother all alone. I crept into the room to witness that my mother standing by the windowsill, wrapped in a grey blanket, staring at nothing but snow falling from the sky. I noticed that she was smiling as the snow fell softly on the window. I cracked a half smile as I cocked my head on door, crossed arms as I awed my mother. For the first time, I've actually seen her smile. I mean I know it's only been a day after her arrival in the Malik household but it's nice. Who knows when will be able to see her smile like that again. 

I cleared my throat and she slightly turned her head towards my direction. At a sudden, that smile that I saw disappeared instantly. I frowned. 

"How are you feeling Sharmin?" I asked her as I approached her. She kept backing up as I kept coming forward. I could see the fear in her eyes when I came close to her. I crossed my arms again. 

"It's ok, I promise that I won't hurt you or anything. Promise," I told her and stretched my hand to her. By giving her my hand I felt like I could rekindle and begin a relationship of trust, memories and hopes for the both of us. We could start fresh------- a clean slate.  

At first, she hesitated; shaking her head. I inched closer to her. My eyes begging her to trust me. She shrugged and gave me her hand. I pulled her into a tight hug. It was so tight that I forgot how to control my own strength. I could hear her gasping for air. I let go, embarrassed. 

"Sorry, " I said. My mother cleared her throat and opened her mouth. Finally, she was going to say something. I edged in wonder to know. 

"The spirits are calling me," she mutters. I scratched my head in confusion. 

"Huh? What kind of spirits? Good or bad?" 

"The good ones. They are saying that he is happy," she whispers out. Strange, I thought. I think the illness is surely placed in her head. I brought her down to sit on the edge of the bed. I sat beside her and looked directly in the eye. 

"Who is he? Dad?" I quesiton her. My voice shaky. Sharmin doesn't say anything for a while but stares in midair at nothing. 

She finally responds.

"Yes. They are calling me to join them. I want to join him. I want to join with the good spirits, and God." 

I bite my tongue hard that I tasted my own fresh flesh. What does she mean? She wants to die?! What?! Not now, please, Sharmin or the spirits out there, no!

"What?! You want to die," I raspily say. Nothing. Unresponsive for several minutes. 

"Yes, and they are giving me ideas on how to join them," Sharmin replies with a crazy smirk on her face. 

I got up and ran to the bathroom. I slide down the bathroom door as I curled into a ball. I sobbed. I sobbed hard. I've done everything to help her and now she wants to die. What now?  Ok, stop crying, Bianca. Just stop! Crying never helps solve a problem. It does nothing. Get up on your two feet and you march out there and do something about it. Save her! My subconscious was right. Stop being a 3 year old and act like a 23 year old. I got up to wash my face when it hit me like a brick. London. London was the answer to this problem.  I splashed water on my face and ran out. I checked on Zayn if he was up so I can tell him my brilliant plan. 

Surely, he was up. He was feeding Ayesha. I love how he handles with children. It makes me melt on the inside. I knocked frantically on the door.He gestured me to come in. 

"Zayn!" I shrieked. 

"Yes, babe," he responds with a gleam in his eyes. 

"I've got this idea but I have to tell you how I came up with this crazy idea," I blurt out. He chukles and lets go of Ayesha. 

"Go find  Wahliya or Safa and play with them," he whispers to her. Before letting her go he kisses her. She runs off but soon after she comes back and comes up to me. 

"Yes, Ayesha" 

"Kissie!" she ins trust as she indicates me to kiss her. I kissed her. She runs off, again. Zayn and I giggle. 

I tell him how my mother wants to die because the spirits are telling her to and got up with the crazy idea of going to London. 

"London?!" he replies in surprise. 

"Yeah! Think about it. The capital city of England; where there's employment for us, where my mom  can get help and we can inherit the house that my father gave us," I persuaded him. 

He pulls his hair back as he rocks back and forth in his chair. It looked so seductive that I just want to have sex with him right here, right now. Delicious!

"But, you do know that it's pretty expensive, and the paper works for the house. It's not like we get to London and BOOM! We have all the amenities. It doesn't work that way," he states matter of fact. 

Dammint! 

"Wait! We can stay with one of the lads or probably my mother's sister; if that is we can find her," I suggested 

He sat there twirling his thumb like fifty times. He was pondering! YAY!

"Ok. I'll call Harry if we can stay in his house for sometime since Harry doesn't stay in his house very often before we get the paper works for the house that your father has for you? Sounds good," he compromises. 

I beamed and shook my head vertically until I felt my head was going to pop off. 

"London, Here we come!" I announced.

Zayn laughed. He stared at me for a brief moment. He kneel forward and kissed me hard! I mean like tongues were involved and all that shit! It was getting really steamy. Sooner than we knew it we were on the bed making out. I grabbed his shirt and pulled it off revealing his master piece of a body filled with tattoos and abs. I laughed at every interval breath we took. 

While we were in the moment. We heard a screech! A horrific scream more like it! I got so scared that I pushed Zayn and jumped off the bed. 

"Sounds like it's coming from downstairs," Zayn says. 

____________________________________________________________________________

Hey GUYS! Hoped you liked this chapter. Sorry if it's short because lately, my left arm has been numb and can't type properly. I went to the docotor and he told me to becareful because I could get carpnel tunnel. I don't want that, right. But anyways. Enjoy guys! Please, vote, comment and read please. Thanks! HAPPY B-DAY TO DADDY DIRECTION AKA LIAM PAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! EKKKKKK! HE TURNED 20! MY BABY IS GROWING UP TOO FAST. NEXT IT'S NIALL! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH ok i'm done. :) 

Love you loads guys! 

Love~ The tired author :(