Chapter 16~Give me Love.

As I stared into those hazel eyes, I drifted away in them and never to return until the tension has been broken. Those same eyes that gave me love and the only person who can do that was Zayn. I was positively sure that it was him. 

"Zayn?" I stuttered. 

"Bianca?" He said surprised and startled, "what are you doing out here? I thought you were you went to Canada?" 

I went to hug him. He hugged back. The cold air brisked my skin making it feel as hard as a rock. I started to shiver uncontrollably. 

"Bianca, you're shaking like crazy," he remarked, "let me take you to my house." 

I nodded and he pulled my luggage for me and placed me under his arm. I felt very protected when I'm with him. I noticed that he had a grocery bag in hand. I'm assuming that he had to pick up something for Ayesha or for his mom. 

The snow built up above my knees and my feet were frozen solid but for some reason I seemed safe and warm with Zayn. Something about him kept my spirits up high.

We arrived at his place momentarily. He opened the door for me and let me in. It was dark inside but I saw a dim light coming from the living room. Curiously I walked towards the living room. I saw the television was on and Mrs. Malik and Wahliya crashed on the sofa. Probably they were watching a movie and fell fast asleep, I thought to myself. 

"Bianca, " Zayn whispered. I whipped my head around. He pointed me to follow him to the kitchen and I did. 

He turned on the light of the kitchen. He gestured me to sit on a chair whilst he loaded milk, eggs, and a loaf of bread into the fridge. I took my coat off and rubbed my hands together to create warmth. As soon as Zayn was done unloading, he grabbed a chair beside me and curled his arms around me. He rubbed my arms to give me warmth. 

"Hope this helps," he said. I blushed. 

"Yes, it does," I replied. 

"Bianca, tell me why did you come back? I thought you were getting married in a matter of days," he hoarsely told me in my ear. He cleared his throat. 

I sighed in dismay. 

"Well, I have a story to tell you. A long one in fact, if you are willing to listen," I whispered. I shifted to make eye contact with him. His eyes beamed in the light. Zayn was still hugging me. I love it when he caressed me in his arms. He nodded. When I was about to open my mouth, Whaliya and Tricia came in. Tricia had blood shot eyes while Wahliya rubbed her eyes.

"Zayn, did yo------" she stopped midway and saw me. Her eyes widen in surprised and pursed her lips together. She blinked twice. I laughed. 

"Hi, Mrs. Malik, you are not dreaming," I teased her. Wahliya smiled and shrieked softly. She came hurdling towards me. She pushed Zayn aside and hugged me. 

"BIANCA! So happy to see you!" She loudly whispered. I chuckled. 

"Same, but I'm going to be around here forever," I told her. She let go of me. 

"What do you mean?" She asked confused. 

"Well, I was about to tell Zayn about why I came back," I said. 

"Oh, ok. How about you tell all of us in the large dining area, so we can all sit down and listen," Tricia offered. 

"Sure." 

We got up and proceeded to the large spacious dining hall. Wahliya turned on the lights. Everyone pulled a chair to be seated. The chairs made a loud speaky noise but not enough to make the others wake up from their sleep. 

"Bianca, you make talk," Mrs. Malik says. 

I told them the whole story. From having fake parents, to many rape cases, my abuses by my fiance, to my step sister's plan of ditching the escape. When I was about to get to the part where I'm pregnant but don't know if I was pregnant with Zayn or Zain's baby, I heard a baby's cry. I serached where the cry was coming from. 

"Oh, Zayn, Ayesha's crying," Mrs. Malik said whilst holding up a baby sound monitor. Zayn sighed heavily. 

"I bet she's hungry," he commented and left the room. 

"So then what happened," Wahliya demanded as tears were overflowing her eyes. 

I swallowed hard. 

"Then I got sick, I mean not the usual sickness you get when you have the flu or the cold, I mean  rare symptons. My friend gave me a card to a special doctor and days later found out that I was pregnant," I explinaed. I fixed my eyes on the table. 

"WHAT?!" I heard them say in unison. I glanced up. 

"Yes," I replied, "but there's a plot twist to this. I don't if I'm pregnant with my fiance's baby or..... erm.... Zayn's."

There was an eerie silence which hung in the air after that last sentence I said. The only thing we heard was the winter wind shattering against the windows making a wheezy yet spooky noise.

"WHAT THE FUCK! HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY BE HAVING MY BHAIYA'S BABY?!" Wahliya practically shouted at the top of her lungs. Sweat burrowed on my forehead. 

"Um.... Well..... remember the day you took me to that club where Zayn D.Js. Basically, we both got drunk and I sort of..... um..... erm..... slept with him," I stuttered. 

The expressions on their faces where anger and rage, especially Wahliya.

"OMG! Now i remember, that's why when I asked where Zayn was you answered directly to me on campus last two months ago," She reamrked. I nodded and tears pelted down my cheeks. 

"WELL I HOPE THE BASTARD ISN'T MY BROTHER'S BABY!" Wahliya screamed. 

" Ok, Wahliya, that's enough. Go to your room, now!" Tricia ordered her calmly. Wahliya, aggervated, got up and stormed out of the room. I heard her mumble something under her breath. 

Tricia took my frigid hands and cupped them in hers. Tears still dripped from my eyes. She tilted my chin up to meet her gaze. 

"Look, sweetie, I am shooked yet at the same time happy that you are pregnant but are you unsure whose the father of your baby?" She asked.

"Yes, that's why I came her to do a feritilty test," I suggested her. She nodded.

"Ok, how about this; Doniya has this friend who is part of the fertility unit here in Bradford. So I'll take you there next week, alrite. But make sure don't tell anyone this. Don't tell Yaser, Safa, Doniya, my mother-in-law or Zayn. Especially Zayn," She explained. 

"Yes, I promise," I agreed to her decision.

"Now, wipe thoe tears and you may stay here as long as you wish. You can sleep in Doniya's room for the time being when you get settled in," she ordered as she handed me a kleenex. I blowed my nose and dried my tears with it. 

"Thank you." 

She smiled and got up and stood behind me. 

"I promise you that you don't have to go to that beast of a fiance anymore," she whispered in my ear and kissed my forehead. 

"Goodnight," she said. 

"Nite!" 

I feel so love right now. Thinking about someone giving me love, instead I got love. Life do many unexpected things, such as love.