Chapter 12~ Scars of Pain and the Unexpected.

I found myself lying somewhere warm. I rolled over, and slightly opened my eyes. I wasn't in my room, that's for sure. If I was, then I would notice my verdana's side doors. Apparently, I saw a white wall in front of me. I turned over, I pulled on the sheets underneath me. I bet I was in Zain's bed, as usual. I sat up. The blanket over my body. I was shivering. I noticed that I was naked. I got up to Zain's dresser mirror. 

I stared motionless at myself. Pale as Snow white, scars all over my body. Scars that were red, deep cuts, which showed my red pure flesh. I couldn't help resist not staring at myself. What has that monster done to me? I traced my fingers over the heavy lines of assault and abuse. It stung like a bitch when I picked at it. I flinched at every touch I took. I'm a whore. I thought to myself. Abused, and deranged. 

I think it was time for me to change. I changed into something that covers my body, fully. So that no scars of my pain would be exposed to the world. I want it all to be a secret. I didn't want to tell anyone yet. After I went downstairs to see if Zain was there. 

Thank Goodness he wasn't! I saw his mom in the laundry room. She was sorting out the soiled clothes from the dry, clean ones. She shot a smile when she saw me. I gave her a weak smile. 

"Hey Bianca, how are you/" she asked, as she folded a pair of dress shirt and pants. 

"Oh, I'm good," I lied to her. I wasn't fine. I had sores and scars on my body. There was an awkward moment. I leaned my head on the door, and crossed my hands together. 

"Um... I'm going to go, now," I told her. 

"Ok, Bianca," she said. I turned away,but turned back. 

"What day is it today?" I asked. 

"It's December, 25th," she responded as she placed socks into the washer.

"What?! Already? Have I slept for 2 days straight?" I asked her startled. She nodded. 

"You were out cold. I asked Zain what happened and he said that you had  sever food poisoning which made you sleepy," she explained. I was stunned. More soever shocked. I didn't  say anything after that and went upstairs.

As I walked up the flight of stairs, I was wondering how dirty Zain was. I wanted to ask her if I were naked when he brought me home, but that would be too weird. Probably, predicting that I woke up nude, he had sex with me while I was knocked ot cold. That snake! 

I entered his room. The sight of ZAin's room scared me to death. The posters of One direction with death threats on them. It made me quiver to the bone. I brought my notepad out for my wedding plans. Suddenly, my cell phones rang. It was in my purse. I checked who it was. It was Niall! Should I take this call or not? 

I picked it up. 

"Hello," I answered. 

"Hello Bianca, Merry Christmas and happy holidays!" Niall responded. Hearing his voice after a while lifted my spirits up. 

"You too, Nialler!"

"So how's it going?" he asked. 

"Oh, um...." I drifted off into the past of my scars of pain. The way Zain beat me up in a frigid alley, the way he raped me. It was too much for me. It wasn't after that I started to cry on the phone. 

"Bianca, what's wrong?" Niall questioned worried. I didn't want him to worry about me. I think no one would harm me if I told only one person. 

I told Niall everything. What I mean by everything, is everything. There was a long silence between our conversation.