Chapter 24~ Finding Her.

I had a dream. I know I'm quoting Martin Luther King Jr, but seriously, I did have a dream. A dream that I saw the future and what beholds of that future. It was a dream that I haven't had in a long time. It was a dream about my mother. No, I don't mean the one who took care of me ever since I was four. I'm talking about the one who I'm going to find. This is how it began.

I took a step forward in a dark and dim hospital. This was no ordinary hospital full of doctors and paramedics coming in and out with patients on stretchers, it was strange. There were people who were babbling out gibberish, some looked as if they could look into your soul, I heard one women screeching and hollering and possibly saying, 'the apocalypse is here! Everybody run!' She started to run naked as two muscular men in nurse outfits with a huge syringe chased her. I watched the stripped lady run down a hall and then got tackled by the viciously large men. I stood there not knowing what to do. I tried pinching myself hoping it was a dream. It didn't work. I was stuck here for heaven knows how long. It was a mad house--- no scratch that, it is a mad house! Full of crazy and insane people. Did this indicate anything? Is this a clue in finding my mother? Potentially, yes. 

Suddenly, a hand rested on my shoulder. I turned around quickly. Zayn. He held one of his hand on my shoulder and smiled. He was glowing. Literally glowing. Zayn wasn't Zayn anymore----well, the one that I've been seeing for the past couple of days or so. He was the old Zayn. The one with no tattoos on his sleeves Those beautiful full rounded cheeks I adored the most when he smiled. That quiff which I always wanted to run my fingers through infinite amount of times. It all came back. He was him when he was young and adorable.

"Zayn? What are you doing here?" I asked. He kept smiling. I was so confused. Why the heck was he still smiling?!

"Zayn why are you smiling like that?" 

He didn't say anything for 2 whole minutes until he brushed my hair and got closer to my ear. Damn! He emitted heat that  brunt my delicate skin. 

"I'm finding her," he huskily whispered. He moved back and spun me around to face him. He pulled me closer to his steamy but glowing body. He grabbed my head gently and kissed me passionately. He pushed back.

"We'll find her, I promise," he whispered back.

"OK, " I said. I gulped hard.

"Now, do me a favour and wake up," he ordered. The word 'wake up,' rung in my ear loud. I felt as if it rung too loud that it caused in earthquake. My whole body started to shake vigorously.

My eyes blurred as I woke up. I blinked. To my surprise that it was Zayn who was shaking me to get up. I sat up, he jerked back. I panted hard.

"What's wrong?" I asked frantically, "why did you wake me up?"

"It's almost dawn, and you're in my room. Wouldn't people think differently? You know,you and I in my room in the same bed together," he explained.

I rubbed my eyes and yawned.

"Oh, you're right," I said as I stretched and got out of the bed. I limped my way out. I yawned some more and bumped into my wall. Probably, stubbed my big toe.

"OUCH!" I yelped quietly. I pivoted all the way to my room and literally crashed onto my bed. This time I coudln't go back to sleep. I felt as if I needed to do a little snooping of my mom's case.  I wish I knew what my dream meant. Unable to sleep, I sat up and tried to think for a minute. I brought my knees close to my forehead as I wrapped my arms around my knees. Well, in my dream there was a hospital full of crazy people.Then it hit me! How could I be so stupid?! My mom could be crazy that means that she's insane and not sane. Wow! I think that was a little harsh how I thought of it. It can mean that it will be possible.

I jumped up from my bed and ran to Zayn's room. He was still asleep. He looked cute while he was sleeping. I flipped over his blanket. He moved slightly but not yet nearly on the ground. I sighed.

"Zayn wake up! I need to tel you something," I whispered loudly. He turned over. He rubbed his eyes as he moaned while yawning. 

"What time is it?" he mumbled.

"It's almost 7 am," I told him.

"Go back to sleep Bianca, my head hurts," he groaned as he put a pillow over his head. I folded my arms. I got frustrated. I grabbed the pillow away from him. He looked grumpy.

"OK! Bianca! What's your problem," he sat up saying. I sat beside him. I fixed my eyes on the ground.

"You know, I had a dream after so many months. It was strange you know. It was about my mother, my biological mother. I didn't vision her or anything but I visioned where she lives," I explained. He perked up and slided closer to me.

'What else did you see?"

"Well, you were there but for some odd reason you were glowing. You were your old self again. You had no tattoos, you had a full face, you were young and beautiful, not that you still aren't beautiful. It was at this place were all the crazy people lived and I saw a women running naked and screaming something. I was so scared until you came up and comforted me," I justified. He chuckled softly.

"Well, that's an indication to something. " he stated. I could smell his bad breath but I ignored it.

"You were smiling and you wouldn't stop. I asked you why but you wouldn't answer. After minutes, you came closer to me and you were on fire. I mean you expose heat onto me. You whispered, that you were gonna find her and you promised. That was it," I told him.

He looked down and reached over for my  hand.

"Don't worry, finding her isn't going to be easy but I promise you that we'll find her, promise. I just want you to be happy," he reassured me. I half smiled. Tears filled my eyes.

"Really?"

He nodded.

"We'll find her, I promise," he says as I stared into those tired yet sparkling hazel eyes of his that I adored the most.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! FINALLY I UPDATED RIGHT! Feels like forever. Anyways, please vote, read and comment please. I will try to update more frequently cuz i am on break so willl be here until next Sunday.

Love you Always my fans xoxoxoxo

Luv~ Rose