Chapter 21~ The B-M Plan.

I went downstairs to have breakfast even though it was a little late to have breakfast. I saw Safa watching television with Ayesha. I believed they were watching, "BG." I wonder where everybody was. I went to the kitchen in hopes of finding food. I found nobody at the dining table but a plate full of food as if they knew I was coming or something. I sat down alone as I ate a bowl of oatmeal that had been placed for me, but it became cold to eat. So I decided to microwave it. As soon as I lifted the bowl, a piece of paper fell off of the bottom of my bowl. Curiously, I pick it up. It was addressed to me.

"To Bianca,

Bianca, I've called Dr. Harper and will be happy to see you on Monday. I will take you there, myself. Also, today is Zayn's birthday and we are planning a surprise party. Safa will tell you the details about this.

Love~ Tricia Malik.

I set down the note beside me on the table. I sat back and closed my eyes. OMG! I forgot that it was Zayn's birthday and  I also forgot that yesterday was supposedly my wedding day but I was too preoccupied and pained to even think about anything at that moment.

The got up and shoved my oatmeal for one minute. I stood by the counter thinking to myself of what to buy for Zayn and what about my mom's case? I think I should call this the B-M Plan. The birthday-mom Plan, but B-M plan for short. The microwave beeped as it was done and I pulled my hot piping oatmeal out of the microwave and ate quickly in silence.

I was finished eating and had cleaned up after myself. I went to check if Safa was there. Yes, she was. She and Ayesha were playing with her toys. I think Safa was putting on a puppet show for her. I went to them but stood beside the corridor. I rested my head on the pillar, crossed my arms together and watched.

I watch how Safa handled her niece in a way I have never seen a normal teenager do before. I remember when I was around her age I would shoot myself with a sniper if I had to babysit a family friend's child. I hated children but now things have changed. Ayesha got burrowed with Safa's imaginable kisses by the puppets. I heard her laugh. It was the most cutest thing I have ever heard. Ayesha saw me  and pointed directly at me. 

"Bianca, Bianca, Bianca!" She squealed and jumped up and down as she clapped her hands. I chuckled. Safa looked up and smiled. She gestured me to join them on their little play date.  I sat between Ayesha and Safa. Ayesha crawled onto my lap and sat there still and calm. I kissed her forehead and pulled back the loose strands of hair back. 

"Bianca, you do know what day it is right?" Safa asked. 

"Yes, it's Zayn's birthday. Where is everybody, anyways?" I questioned. 

"Mom's getting the supplies for tonight's party, dad's out on the road to London to pick up the lads for the surprise party, and I don't know where Wahliya is," she explained. 

I think Wahliya was still upset with me. I cringed if she still kept a grudge on me. I didn't want to be on her bad side but I think I entered it. 

"Oh, your mother wrote me a letter saying that you will tell me all the details about tonight's surprise party," I said. 

She grinned. I scratched my head confused. 

"You have an important task to our little plan. Bianca, you have to stall Zayn for the rest of the day until 7pm. He went to work a Burberry," she explained. My eyes widen when I heard that he works a Burberry. 

"Ok, I'll accept the challenge, but how long do I have to stall him for?" I questioned. 

"The family decided that when I text you giving you the OK, that's when you bring him home," she answered. I nodded. 

"Ok, you have my number right?" 

"Yes, remember 7pm. Do you know how you are going to stall him?"

I grinned. 

"Yup, I do. I have something in mind," I reassured her. She nodded. Ayesha yawned as she rubbed her eyes. I think it was nap time for her. 

"Well, someone's tired," I said. 

"Yup, let me take her upstairs," Safa suggested. She grabbed her from me and carried her upstairs. I figured I'll clean up the toys that they have left out spread across the living room. I know exactly  how to stall Zayn. It's something called the B-M plan.

Around late afternoon, just 3 more hours to go until the party, I met up with the lads. It's been ages since I've seen them. Eleanor, with the twins, Jenny and Danielle came along. I greeted them at the foyer. They were more surprised to see me than I was to see them.

"BIANCA!" They all cried in unison.

"Hey, guys! Missed you all. So how's everybody?" I asked.

"Good, you know rehearsing," Harry said. Harry's arm prowled around Jenny's waist and tugged her closer. I heard a low settle growl under his voice that made Jenny coo at him. Probably a turn on for her.

"Oh that's good."

"Louis, and I bought a flat in central London," Eleanor burst out saying. She got side tracked with Nicole pulling Susan's hair.

"Oh, that's fabulous. At least, it's close to schools, shopping centres and employment," I remarked. They nodded. Niall and Liam jumped on the couch and sat comfortably.

"How are you Bianca? Have you been well?" Niall asked as he stared into my eyes. I felt like he read me like a book. He knew what was going on, indirectly despite having to know what the rest of my story was or how it's going to end. I fixed my eyes down at my feet. My toenails were hard and brittle, turning yellow and falling off.

I darted up.

"I'm fine," I said. Niall nodded. I bet he knew that I wasn't.

"So, whose going to be the victim of  the stalling this year?" Liam asked whilst he patted his lap which gestured Danielle to sit on. I was glad that Dani and Liam got back together. As Safa mentioned, if two people were meant to be, then they were meant to be--no exceptions.

"It's me. I'm the chosen one." I replied. I grinned. They all shot me a poker face expression and then smirks raised upon their faces. I shrugged.

"So 'chosen one', how are you going to stall him?" Louis taunted.

"Don't worry about that guys, I've got this covered," I responded. I winked. Just then, Tricia came in. She had snow covered all over her. She stomped her feet, and shook her head like a dog and flipped it back.

"Hey, lads. You know the plan right?" She asked the minute she stepped inside. The hummed a yes.Tricia looked at me, next.

"Are you ready?" she questioned.

"Yes, let's do this!" I shouted as I fist pumped the air. The boys yelled which frightened both Susan and Nicole that made them pout and cry. Eleanor gave the twins each a hug. I pulled on my coat and waved goodbye to the lads.

It was a blizzard outside. I couldn't see where I was walking to.Lucky, Tricia guided me to the car. In the car, it was freezing. I shivered and tried to create friction with my hands as I rubbed them together. Tricia ignited the engine. It purred like a cat. She hit reverse, then drive and we were on our way.

I had the perfect plan. I am going to pretend to be looking for something to buy at Burberry and when Zayn comes around asking if I need help then I'll be talking to him about how to find my mother. Lame. I know, but it's the only thing I got for stalling him. It's called the B-M Plan. The birthday to mom plan, and I had a gut feeling that it'll work.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, hoped you liked the chapter. Even though it's not the best :P I will update more tomorrow I promise :) After school that is. Please, read, comment and vote please.

Thanks guys LOVE Y'ALLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!! <333

Love~ the dedicated author to her fans.