🏀26🏀

"What do you want Taehyung?"
As I stared him down, he fidgeted, his hair falling over his eyes.

"I know for a fact why I did wasn't right. I don't want to justify myself, but I do want to explain."

I cross my arms, an eyebrow raised. "Well then go right ahead." He looked around, before speaking up again.

"Can we sit down somewhere first?"

//

"Jimin and I go way back. We met in first grade. I recently moved here long ago for my father's job. Jimin was bullied a lot, so I became his friend."

He lifted his head.
"As we got older, the bullying started to fade away as Jimin got more masculine, and went through puberty. We stayed friends ever since first grade, never leaving each other's sides."

I watched as he played with a green strand of his hair. He closed his eyes, looking away from me again.

"In middle school, Jimin got into a bad relationship. He started to distance himself, and I got worried. I never met the guy, but I grew a hatred towards him. Jimin and I fought over it, and he pushed me down the stairs on accident."

He pushed his hair up, revealing a long jagged scar. My face scrunched up, not liking the sight.

"I had to get stitches, and Jimin visited me. We had another argument and he told me he hated me, and that was that. I had to move back to my home town since my fathers job required him there. I left Jimin and everything I built up behind. I came back to see if Jimin was still here this year.

My dad let me get my own apartment and everything. When I saw you with him, I was jealous. Jealous that it was obvious he moved on and I hadn't. His boyfriend approached me, talking shit about you. He said you did terrible things to Jimin and you needed to be punished."

"And so you followed along out of anger right?" He nodded. "I helped him, wanting to 'protect' Jimin from you. That was a load of bullshit. That fight I pulled? I was originally going to let you beat me up for a taste of my own medicine, but I saw Jimin, and I just couldn't. I'm sorry, and I want to start over with you."

I looked at him. I looked at his body language, his expression, everything. I sat there, staring at him for the longest time before I said anything.

"I don't forgive you. You got me into deep shit with the stuff you pulled. I won't hate you and feel the need to punch your face in every time I see you, but I won't be your friend. Not for a while anyway."

He shook his head.
"I don't want to be your friend either, I just don't want us to be on bad terms."
I put my hand out, watching as he stared at it for a while before shaking it.

"That's that then."

//

Surprise surprise, it was actually Taehyung!

Lynn~~