🏀30🏀

1: Day 28

This book is soon coming to an end y'all 💔

Also, y'all better enjoy 😉

"Jimin!" Said male only hummed, ignoring that his hand was placed on my upper thigh close to my dick.

I grit my teeth, trying not to pop a boner or accidentally moan as his fingers tightened around my leg. I was trying to control my breathing, listening in on Jungkook and Taehyung's conversation.

"-don't lie! Banana milk is way better than strawberry! You almost moaned when you first tried it!"

"Jungkook, no I didn't. That face was one that tried not to puke." Jungkook gasped and glared at Taehyung, who only winked at him.

I accidentally kept tuning out of their conversation, feeling shivers run up and down my spine as Jimin's fingers started to move towards my belt.

I felt my dick go hard, and I took in a deep breath, pulling down my shirt and swatting his hand away.

I stood up, catching the attention of the other two males at the table. My face was bright red, and I knew they would tease me if I told them I was going to the bathroom.

"Mrs. Yong told me to go see her during lunch. It's almost over so I'll catch you guys later." They nodded, but still had skeptical looks on their faces.

I walked away, subtly pulling down my shirt when it pulled up. I opened up the cafeteria doors, finding it hard to walk normal as I sped down the hallways.

I went to the farthest bathroom from the front doors, remembering how when I first came here Jungkook told me that no one comes to this bathroom since it takes to long to walk back and forth from classes.

The school was planning on tearing it down, but decided not to. When I opened the old door, I was surprised that the bathroom still looked clean.

I closed the heavy wooded door behind me slowly, rushing to a stall and pulling my pants down, along with my underwear.

⚠️Warning ⚠️ (For those who don't want to read, smexy stuff ahead!)

I started to stroke my member, trying to sooth the light pain that came with it. I though of Jimin, leaning my head back against the wall as I spread my legs wider, rubbing my sensitive tip with a soft shuddered breath.

I stroked up and down, knowing that it would be way more pleasurable if someone sucked me off.

I continued to stroke, going faster and faster as I raised my hips, letting out deep long breaths and low groans. I longed for another partner, and I immediately though of Jimin.

Thinking of him made me go even faster, moans leaving my small pouty lips. Feeling that I was going to cum, I started to slow down, releasing a final breath when I did.

I took some tissue and wiped it off, wiping my hands along with it. I pulled my pants up and unlocked the stall, going to the sink to wash my hands.

As I was doing that, the door creaked. I stopped, turning my head to see Jimin standing there. Trying not to get flustered, I spoke.

"Uh, hey Jimin, is there a reason you're in this specific bathroom? There are other ones closer-"

The door behind him slammed shut. He reached for the doorknob, and I heard a soft click.

Fuck.
I never knew that this bathroom had a lock.

He stepped forward, a knowing smile on his face. "Do you know why this bathroom hasn't been torn down yet?"

I tilt my head.
"No I don't, why?" I dry my hands off, still eyeing him as he came closer towards me.
"It's because this is the bathroom where everyone fucks."

My eyes widen.
"This is where everyone goes to get a good fuck during school. Did you know that?" I glanced around, very nervous.

"No I didn't." I was suddenly caged inbetween his arms, finding my face very red.
I never thought of my myself as a fucking bottom. No wonder I had those dreams.

Jimin leans in, his hot breath against my lips making me push my tongue out to lick them. "May I?" He whispered against my closed mouth.

I felt butterflies in my stomach, and I nodded my head hurriedly. He leaned in, and our lips connected hungrily. His left hand went through my hair, gripping it tightly as his other hand slid down my jeans.

I felt my dick harden again, and I knew then and there that Park Jimin was an addiction.

⚠️Warning⚠️ (End!!)

//

The actual smut will be in the next chapter 😌

Lynn~