🏀06🏀

Day 8

Today, Jimin didn't get on Yoongi's ass about him sitting across from him.
Yoongi stares at him confused, wondering why he wasn't getting yelled at.

"So, it's ok for me to sit here?" He asks.
Jimin rolled his eyes. "It takes up too much of my fucking energy to tell you off, just for you to ignore it, so I'm just going to ignore you and your antics."

Yoongi only chuckled, finding angry Jimin amusing. "Well, you've finally started to warm up to me huh?" Jimin glared at him.
"Did you not just hear what I fucking said I-"

"You've seem to started developing a crush on me, how dashing." Jimin's face turned beet red, steam practically coming out of his ears.

"Fucking listen Goddamnit!!" The cafeteria went quiet. All eyes were on them. Yoongi wasn't bothered with the stares, his eyes only on Jimin.

"Fuck you and your ugly ass forehead bitch." He gives Yoongi the middle finger, grabbing his cookie, leaving his tray behind as he stalks away with his notebook.

Yoongi's eyes trail down, his eyebrows raising slightly. Why has he never noticed before how Jimin has a dump truck of an as-

"Yoongi!" He turns his head, watching Namjoon and Jungkook walk over to him. Namjoon takes the seat across from Yoongi, the smell of weed practically oozing out of his mouth.

Jungkook and Yoongi scrunch their noses in disgust.
"I told you to not do that shit anymore Joon. Weren't you trying to stop by using those lollipops instead?"

Namjoon sighs, shame in his tone. "Shit man, I really was trying to stop. The lollipops ran out though and I needed something. Jackson had some on him and offered. I couldn't resist."

Yoongi cursed under his breath.
"How about going to Jin?" Namjoon and Yoongi looks at Jungkook with a 'what the fuck look'.

"Who the fuck is that?" Yoongi asks.
"Well he gives out-" before he could finish Yoongi let's out an annoyed sigh.
"Didn't we want him to stop Jungkook? Going to this Jin person who probably sells drugs that taste like fucking rainbows isn't going to help."

Jungkook glared at him.
"Shut the fuck up. Let me finish my fucking sentence first before you start assuming shit!"
Yoongi chuckles. "Your language and the way you treat me sometimes reminds me of Jimin."

He received blank stares from both boys.
"You're fucking obsessed." Namjoon murmurs.
"M'not." Yoongi says with a roll of his eyes.

"Back to the original topic, Jin gives out lollipops, that don't have drugs Yoongi so don't assume. You have to pay him like fifty cents for each lollipop though. Wouldn't that help Namjoon?"

Yoongi thinks about it.
"Are you sure that he's absolutely clean?"
Jungkook nods. "I've bought from him before, shit tastes like heaven."

Yoongi turns to Namjoon.
"Namjoon, if you really want to get better, find this Jin guy."

//

Lynn~~