🏀35🏀

2: Day 6

"So like, we're dating."
I watched as Taehyung's jaw goes slack, along with Jin and Namjoon's eyes going wide.

Jungkook smiles at me, and I feel myself relax slightly in Jimin's hold. "I expected it, but not this soon! I was sure Yoongi would've continued to ignore the signs for at least a few more months."

I turned to Namjoon, feeling betrayed as his shocked look was replaced by a smile. "I was not that fucking oblivious, don't make me out to be one!"

"Yoongi, not trying to like make you mad but all the signs were there, and you just brushed them off." Taehyung raised his hands, his shoulders squared as he shrugged.

I felt my eyes narrow, but I let his comment go, being distracted by Jimin's hand on my hip, moving his fingers along my pants, the fabric creasing under his touch.

"Yoongi, what about your little fangirls? Aren't you worried they might like turn on you or something?"

I shake my head, thinking back on what one of the said.
"This one girl a few weeks back confessed to me. When I rejected her she didn't look sad. She actually looked happy, telling me about the secret fan base I had that shipped Jimin and I together."

Jungkook rose his eyebrows.
"I totally did not see that coming, that's fucking lit." I gave him a look that represented 'what the fuck'.

"I mean, you basically won't get any backlash about you liking guys right? I mean, that's fucking cool right?" I sigh, shaking my head.

"Jungkook, you seem to forget a key piece of information." Jungkook looked confused. "What piece of information?"

"I'm openly bisexual." Jungkook opened his mouth, closing it again like a fish. "Shit, how could I forget that? No wonder no ones tried to bully you about it."

I nod my head, laughing as Jungkook looked concentrated, obviously thinking hard about something. He gave me a concerned look, and I felt my laugher die down as worry settled in.

"Yoongi, can I talk to you for a second?" Jungkook stands up, and I immediately follow, letting go of Jimin's hand as I walk behind Jungkook.

He pushed the doors of the cafeteria open, letting them shut behind us, the hallway quiet. "Aren't you worried about your dad? He obviously, you get what I'm saying right?"

I look away, not really wanting to talk about it. "I know, but I'm also tired. I can't do it anymore. He won't find out."

Jungkook only pursed his lips.
"Please Yoongi, I don't want that to happen again, so please be extra careful ok?"

I smile at Jungkook's words, happy that he's never left my side. I step forward and wrap my arms around him tightly, burying my head into his chest.

I held back my tears, blinking rapidly to prevent them from falling. "I'm ok Jungkook, I'm ok." As he went to pull me away, I stopped him, wanting to stay in his arms for a while.

We stood there for a while, and I pulled away after I was satisfied. I looked at Jungkook afterwards, studying his face.

He's beautiful.

//

There will be a sequel to this. If you haven't noticed, there are multiple unexplained things throughout the story.

The next chapter will be the last one!

Lynn~~