🏀011🏀

Day 14

"Guys," Hoseok and Jungkook looked up from their phones, while Namjoon stopped reading.

"What?" Yoongi took in a deep breath, butterflies in his stomach at just the thought.
"I think, I think I like Jimin." The others were silent, their expressions blank.

Jungkook started to laugh, Namjoon and Hoseok joining in after. "Dude, you're not slick. It was so obvious." Yoongi turned red.

"It was not!" Namjoon shook his head. "Every time you talked to him, or even when he walked past, you would literally give the boy heart eyes."

Yoongi's ears turned red, not liking that his supposed 'friends' were teasing him. "Yoongi!" He turned at the call of his name, and saw Jimin walking over towards him.

Yoongi turned back around, his ears growing even more red. "Guys, you better shut the fuck up." Jungkook rolled his eyes, a smirk on his face. "Then where's the fun in that hyung? Do want us to shut up about how you have the fattest crush on Jimin, or on how you want to kiss hi-"

Jimin took a seat next to me. "What are we talking about?" The three friends stopped talking, but they gave Yoongi teasing looks.

Yoongi's ears were bright red, and from embarrassment, he buried his head into his arms on the table.

"Damn, Yoongi's blushing!"
"Shut the fuck up." He grumbled into his arms. "Aw, Yoongi's having a wittle fit! How cute!" Yoongi wanted to die then and there.

Jimin continued to talk to him in the baby voice, and his entire face was fiery red. Having enough, he sat up and turned to Jimin, finding his face to be way closer than he anticipated.

He cheeks grew slightly more red, but you couldn't tell because of how red his face was already. "Quit it." Yoongi said. Jimin only scowled. "You do this to me all the time, except with sexual terms. Why can't I give you a taste of your own medicine?"

Yoongi bit his lip, and he heard 'oohs' coming from his friends. He stood up, his heart racing. "I hate you all." He says stubbornly, walking away from the table, ignoring the calls of his name.

He left the cafeteria, trying to get his heartbeat back to normal. He walked the halls, waiting for the bell to ring so he could get to his next class.

He wasn't bothered by what Jimin did to him, he thought it was cute that he did it out of pettiness. The reason his cheeks and ears were so red, was because Jimin's hand had been on his thigh the entire time.

"Park Jimin, what are you doing to me?!!"

//

Lynn~~