🏀03🏀

"Do you not fucking listen-"
"I heard you, I just don't care." Yoongi replies, lazily putting a piece of Kimchi in his mouth.

Instead of replying, Jimin just grabs his stuff and leaves the cafeteria completely, slamming the door shut behind him.

Everybody looks at Yoongi, wondering what he's thinking.
Gogin just smirks, waiting for the month the be over, so he could be captain.

Yoongi simply finishes his lunch, taking his time, and then goes after Jimin, leaving everyone in even more shock than before.

"He really wants to win that bet." Jungkook answers from the table, staring after Yoongi's retreating back before the doors to the cafeteria completely close.

"Yeah, he definitely doesn't want to lose his position, but he definitely will." Gogin announces proudly, already ready to take the tittle in a heart beat.

"And how do you know Mr. Know it all." Jungkook continues, rolling his eyes at the stupidity of his teammate.

Yoongi gets what he wants, always.
"Well because it's nearly impossible for Jimin to even say something nice, let alone let someone into his heart."

"Got you there. The key word was nearly." Jackson said, making Gogin glare at him.
"He won't make it, he can't even accomplish making the loner sit at the same table with him without basically hissing at him like a cat."
Gogin explains.

Nobody listens to his fantasies, because deep down they all know, that Yoongi gets anything, no matter how hard it is.
He's patient and he has a certain charm, that makes even the most closed off people, open up to him.

It happened before, and it can happen again.

//

"Jiminie~" Yoongi sung out into the crisp air, the wind blowing through his hair, giving him a cool breeze to his slightly tired self.

He somehow manages to find Jimin in a garden. Under a cherry blossom, was Jimin writing in that same notebook.

Yoongi decides to walk up to him, but doesn't look at what he's writing to respect his privacy.
"Hey Jiminie." Yoongi says, making Jimin look up towards him with a look, hating the disgusting nickname.

"What do you want fucker." Jimin says. The sun casting a small trace of sunlight across his face, outlining his eyes and lips, which Yoongi had a hard time not staring at.

"I wanted to get to know you better, that's why I approached you earlier in the cafeteria." Yoongi explains, taking a seat next to Jimin.

Before he could get up, Yoongi grabs his wrist. Jimin stares at him in horror, and Yoongi loosens his grip a bit, not knowing what happened.

Loosening it too much, Jimin got up. His face was back to emotionless, before he walked off.

//

Lynn~~