🏀010🏀

Jimin moved down the isle, the classroom filled with quiet chatter. He expression was irritated, his eyes not moving from Yoongi's body, his piercing stare making him even more nervous.

Jimin's eyes made a burning hole on Yoongi's forehead, the gaze getting stronger and stronger.
Soon he was right next to him, and Jimin took a seat.

Yoongi looked up and saw Namjoon giving him the look, as if to talk to him. Yoongi gave him a wide eyed look, shaking his head.

Namjoon rolled his eyes and then made a slight bowing motion, making Yoongi think about their previous conversation.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, and put on a brave face. He turned to Jimin, putting on a slight smile. When Jimin made eye contact with him, it immediately went away.

"So uh Jimin, I just wanted to say sorry for making you uncomfortable. The date thing was a joke, and I didn't mean anything by it. I really didn't want to hurt your feelings purposely, I'm sorry."

Jimin cleared his throat, his ears slightly tinted red. "Well uh, thank you for apologizing, but I'm fine. You didn't need to."

"But I did. What I pulled was a wrong on so many levels, will you forgive me?" H gave him puppy eyes, and he looked away with an annoyed look.

"Fine you're forgiven. Just don't make any dating jokes around me ok?" Yoongi nodded, a weird feeling building up in the bottom of his stomach at the thought of Jimin not being angry at him anymore.

"So," Jimin started. "What the fucking hell are we supposed to be looking at." Yoongi grinned, pulling out his notebook.

//

Yoongi couldn't take his eyes off of Jimin. They were in the library catching up on some things that Yoongi couldn't explain during class.

As Yoongi admired Jimin, the said boy looked up, and caught Yoongi's stare. Yoongi then started to think that now, he didn't just want the date with Jimin for just the bet.

"Why are you staring at me like that you fucking weirdo?" Jimins ears were slightly red, and Yoongi couldn't help but bite his lip to keep himself from smiling.

"I'm just looking at how beautiful you are, it's such a shame really that you always make these angry expression all the time."

Jimins eyes turned down into a glare. "What do you fucking mean by that? Am I fucking ugly when I look angry now??!"
Yoongi gulped.

"That's not what I mean, I mean it's such a shame that you look angry all the time because no one else will appreciate your beauty like I do."
Jimins eyes widened.
"But that gives me all the time to appreciate your beauty by myself."

Jinin looked away, and then suddenly hit Yoongi in his shoulder.

"Ow! That's my basketball shoulder!"
Jimin rolled his eyes. "You're going to have a broken one if you don't stop being cheesy."

That made Yoongi grin.

//

I appreciate all the reads that I have when I only have 9 chapters out

Lynn~~