🏀025🏀

1: Day 18

It was the day of the game. The championship started already and we won the last few games, earning us a spot in the finales.

Girls were in the crowd, yelling my name. After the rumors a lot of girls started to assume that I was gay, but it all stopped when they spotted me with some girl.

All I did was ask for help on my math homework. Their cheers didn't make me nervous, but it sure did annoy the hell out of me.

"I wish those fan girls would shut up." Jungkook nodded, a sour expression on his face. "Agreed." He said. I searched the crowd, slightly disappointed that I didn't see Jimin, even though he was always attracted to the hip of his boyfriend.

"Jungkook, has anything weird been going on between Jimin and Shihyuk?" Said male remembers our deal, and he slightly nods.

"Yeah. Jimin doesn't talk at all except when asked. He doesn't even cuss anymore and it bothers me. Also, they both always leave lunch before eating their food way before the bell rings, and in class Jimin is even more quieter than he used to be."

I sighed, regretting that I asked him. I didn't need more stress added onto my shoulders right before the game.

Coach blew the whistle, and the team jogged over to him.

//

We lost the game. The team we were against was tough, not having any blind sides and were always playing their best during defense and offense.

This time, I didn't feel mad or disappointed that we lost. My dad would give me hell, but I was satisfied with our performance. We did well in my opinion, and I made sure to tell that to my sweaty and upset teammates.

Coach told us we did great even though we lost, and that lifted the teams spirits. I took a shower in the locker room again, feeling only slightly refreshed.

I waited for Jungkook, wanting to walk out with him before we went out separate ways. Before Jungkook comes out of the locker room, a hand is around my wrist, pulling me away from the door.

My eyebrows furrowed as the cold hand gripped my wrist tightly. I turned to look at the said person only for my eyes to widen to see who's holding it.

Many emotions flooded through my system, but I kept them all at bay, deciding to follow the person quietly. Once in a quiet area outside the school, the person lets go of me.

They stare at me, and I sigh. "Let me make a call first." They nod, and I pull out my phone. I call Jungkook, hearing the line pick up after a few rings.

"Yoongi? Where are you?" I look around, sighing deeply. "Sorry, I won't be able to walk with you. I have something I need to take care of. It's nothing too important. I'll inform you about it tomorrow."

The line is silent, but it comes back to life as I hear shuffling. "Alright, see you tomorrow. Take care, and don't get into trouble."

I smile, hanging up. It washes off as I look at the person in front of me.

"Hey." They said quietly.

I take a deep breath.
Here goes nothing.

//

Who do you think it is??

Lynn~~