🏀024🏀

I leaned over the table, getting a good punch in before I was pulled back by Jungkook. A crowd started to form, phones being pulled out.

Jimin was staring at me, but I didn't have the guts to face him after what Shihyuk just said. Said male held his cut lip. "You bitch....." he murmurs.

I clenched my fists, wanting to clear my name while everyone was watching. "I'm not daddy's dirty little slut first of all. The man you've probably seen me get out of a car with was my own father. I'm also not a prostitution for your information."

I was slowly calming down. "I don't suck peoples dicks, hell I'm not even gay." Whispers formed around us as Shihyuk glared at me.

"You ruined my car, beat me up, and now you're accusing me of being a prostitute. You're just jealous of the fact that I was hanging around Jimin. I didn't report you, but just so you know my 'daddy's,' got money. So back the fuck up before I punch you in your goddamn face."

I heard chatter, but I wasn't paying attention to that. I was staring at Shihyuk, ready to punch him if he approached me. He only gave me a look and took Jimin out of his seat, both of them walking away.

The crowd dispersed, but I didn't sit down. I was so blinded by sadness, regret, and pain, that I didn't see the clear picture in front of me.

"Fuck," I said. I looked down at Jungkook, who was holding my arm. "We should talk." He tells me, before he starts to pull me away from the cafeteria.

I got one last look at Jimin and Shihyuk before they walked out do the cafeteria doors on the other side.

Shihyuk's nails were digging into Jimin's arm.

//

"Yoongi, we're best friends. I really don't want you to hide anything from me. We've known each other for years." I looked away from Jungkook, shame washing over me.

Jungkook grabbed my hand.
"Now, is what you said in the cafeteria true?" He was looking at me in the eye. I sighed.
"Not entirely. I, I had to give a blowjob to one of my fathers friends before for money. It was years ago and it never happened again. I didn't tell you because I was ashamed, but I slowly forgot about it until now."

Jungkook pulled me in for a hug.
"I know how hard it is for you to tell me these things, but please don't bottle it up. I'm always by your side and I want to help you ok?"

I nodded, not trusting my voice. Jungkook pulls back, and gives me a small smile. I opened my mouth, knowing that I had to say something.

"Jungkook, there's something weird going on between Jimin and Shihyuk. I don't want to assume, but can you keep an eye out for anything unusual?"

His smile fell.
"I will. Now, I'll walk you home. Your dad's out at work and I'm sure that you don't want to go back to class."

"What about you?"
Jungkook shakes his head.
"If my mom knows that I'm taking you home early she knows something's up so I won't get in trouble. I'll text her."

I nod, thankful that I had Jungkook.

//

Lynn~~