🏀36🏀

2: Day 8

Jimin's Pov

I played with Yoongi's hair, admiring how soft it felt under my touch. I've had many thoughts about it, this being the first time that I actually got to touch it.

It was soft like I expected, reminding me of those fluffy pillows I used to have back in Busan. I studied Yoongi's face, stopping at his lips.

I lean in, catching them in a quick soft kiss before pulling away. Yoongi opens his eyes, his cheeks coated pink as he gives me a confused look.

"What was that for?" I smile at him, liking how he got flustered from one simple gesture. "They looked really inviting. Your lips are gorgeous by the way."

Yoongi went even more red, and I felt a smirk creep up onto my face. "Jimin, stop being a flirtatious bitch gosh! You don't like giving me a freaking break do you?"

I run my hands through his hair again, enjoying the way his features shown brightly under the sun.

"No I fucking don't, because your blushing face is what I love to see everyday." Yoongi sat up from his starfish position on the grass, his smile confident as he gave me an excited look.

"I'm thankful for the compliments, but don't act like when I used to flirt with you, you didn't blush like crazy and then curse me out."

I felt my face go red, remembering those embarrassing times. "Hey! I just wasn't used to them yet! Also, don't even bring those up when I did the same to you you'd randomly pop boners!"

It's was Yoongi's turn for his face to go red, and I felt myself feel warm as I watched as he tried to hide his embarrassment.

Yoongi really had me acting like a school girl who's crush just noticed her. Randomly, I pulled him in for a hug, noticing his surprised gasp and smiling evilly.

"Jimin what are you-"

I started to tickle his sides, hearing how Yoongi immediately burst into laughter. He fell out of my arms and onto the grass, trying to move my hands from his sides as he continued to laugh, a smile on his face and tears in his eyes.

"Ji- Jimin! Sto-St-Stop it!"
I felt myself start to giggle slowly, and I let go, giving him a break as he started to wipe his tears eyes.

"My God, you really had to go all out huh Jiminie." My eyes creased. "Jiminie?"
Yoongi didn't try to hide his adoration for the name, continuing on.

"Yeah, Jiminie, your nickname."
I liked it, deciding to give Yoongi one also.
"Well, since you gave me one I'll give you one too! I'll call you, Yoonie!"

"Yoonie? But all you did was take out the g and add ie."

"Well, Jiminie is longer than my actual name so you don't even have a say in what I named you. Do you wanna be called honey or honey bunches of oats like those gross weird straight couples?!"

I watched as he cringed, laughing loudly at his response. "I'll pass. I like the name you gave me."

We both laid down on the grass, watching the little kids from across the street exit their school, the school bell ringing our ears.

"Yoongi, I really want this relationship to last. I feel really happy with you. I really hope it does, but let's be real. If it doesn't work out, can we still stay friends?"

I looked at Yoongi, watching how his expressed turned sad, a smile making way onto his face.

"Of course. Now that you're hear I wouldn't be able to function if you were gone." I grabbed Yoongi's hand, squeezing it tightly.

"Yoongi, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me honestly."

"The same for me. I never regretted taking on that bet to get a date with you."

"Wait what-"

//

And there's the end! There will be a sequel but I still have other books to work on, so I don't know when it'll come out! I hope you enjoyed!!

Also, the chapter when I asked did you get it? It was that on the last day of the month Jimin asked Yoongi in that date, the day the bet was supposed to end.

Lynn~~