🏀34🏀

Two more chapters left!

Third Person Pov

Yoongi never rose his head, feeling too embarrassed over how stupid he's been. How could he have not realized that Jimin liked him?

All the signs were there, yet his eyes swept over them as if they were a normal daily occurrence.

Yoongi couldn't hear Jimin say anything, so he decided to speak. "You, you like me don't you?" Yoongi still didn't raise his head, not wanting to look at Jimin's face.

Jimin looked at Yoongi with a smile, glad that the signals that he's given him have finally been recognized.

Jimin looked at Yonngi's blond hair, wanting to reach out to touch it. "Yes, I do. I've liked you for a while actually, it just grew more recently."

As Yoongi let Jimin's words sit in his ears, he decided to suck it up and face him. Jimin's eyes pierced into Yoongi's an undoubted look of seriousness in them.

"What about- what about your ex boyfriend?"
Jimin didn't really want to talk about it, but he opened his mouth anyway.

"I'm sorry I put you through that. Don't know if Taehyung told you, but he was my manipulative ex. Pushing Taehyung away knowing he was right about him hurt me internally. But, we were young, and we made dumb decisions."

Yoongi watched the black haired male run a hand through his straight hair, butterflies appearing in his stomach as he studied him.

"The only smart choice I could made was to leave him. I did, but he followed me here and we got back together. It was low of me to ask you out and then suddenly say that he was my boyfriend, but I wanted to see if he would go back to his old ways."

Jimin felt angered, recalling as Shihyuk locked the door, trying to make him feel inferior.

"He didn't, until he tried to rape me." Yoongi's eyes widened, wanting to hug the younger male.

"I'm not traumatized by it, but I felt sick at the time. My former mother, she's married to some rich guy and I made him move across the country for what he did. Thats the story between us."

Yoongi was silent, wondering what else Jimin went through. Suddenly, Jimin latched onto Yoongi's hands, making him look up wide eyed.

"Yoongi, I know I've done some things that you shouldn't forgive me for, and this is also selfish of me to ask. After-after everything we've been through, will you please be my boyfriend?"

Yoongi froze, emotions being seen through his eyes, gone the next moment as another one came. Many emotions were seen, and he thought about his answer.

Yes he had a crush on the male situated in front of him. He liked the way he would run his hands through his hair, the way he'd smirk and wink at him, the way his eyes closed when he laughed, the way he tried to cover up his blushing moments, he really liked him.

At the same time, warning signs were popping up at the back of his mind. Backlash would definitely come, from his father, mother, and multiple things could and would go wrong.

At the moment though, he didn't care. As warning signs continued to flash, he leaned in with a small grin, his eyes once again ignoring and being oblivious to the obvious signs in front of him.

"Yes." Yoongi's confidence grew, his lips meeting Jimin's as they shared a slow warm kiss, no roughness or tension etched into it.

A few minutes later Jimin pulls away, a happy smile on his face. "I'm so glad you said yes. I know you can sometimes be indecisive and I was literally sweating bullets."

Yoongi didn't see this side of Jimin often, so he just softly smiled as he watched him rant, knowing for a fact that he made the right choice.

"Now, we only know the basics about each other, but I want to bring something up." Yoongi hums, wondering what Jimin was going to say.

"For my own sanity, family is a topic that should definitely not be brought up." Yoongi felt himself freeze up, but he smiled.

"Same for me too. Is that all?"
"Yeah, it is."
After Yoongi replied the door slammed open, and both students watched as the teacher who was supposed to watch them burst into the room, milk dripping from her form.

"Which one of you did it ay?" They gave her confused looks.
"Ma'am, we were in here the whole time. You could check the security cams." The old hag then fumed at Yoongi and Jimin, yelling her head off as her face was red.

She yelled at them about discipline for twenty whole minutes.

//

Two more chapters after this and this book is officially done!

Lynn~~