🏀07🏀

Day 10

"Haven't you noticed how more often this Jimin guy pays more attention to the game? I thought you guys said he's always on his phone or in his notebook?"

Yoongi glances up, and sure enough, Jimin's eyes are on the court. He looks away.
"Maybe it's because he started to develop a little crush on whittle Yoongi." Gogin said in a sarcastic voice.

"Shut the hell up." Yoongi says, a twitch in his eyebrow. Gogin only sneers at him.
Jungkook holds onto Yoongi's bicep.

"Don't get worked up over him Yoongi, 'kay?"
Jungkook rubs his back, slightly calming down his racing heart.

"That fucker needs a lesson taught to him." Yoongi mutters, walking away with Jungkook to his bag. "Sure does. But we can't have fights between the team, you know that." Yoongi nods.

"I know. But as soon as I can, I'm kicking that fucker off the team. He isn't even that good." Jungkook sighs. "I agree with you. He's put us in so many losing positions more than once. If you weren't our captain and on our team, we would losing every game."

Yoongi gives Jungkook a look. "Not true. Everyone's good, sometimes even Gogin. He just backs us up into some impossible corners though."

"That you take us out of. You're our most valuable player captain." Yoongi blushes.
"Uh, thanks." Jungkook looks over his shoulder. He looks back at Yoongi with a smirk.

"Your crush is making way over here, I'll leave you two to it." His eyes widened. "Wait what-"
Jungkook's walking away, Jimin now being in Yoongi's field of vision.

He gets lost in thought, his eyes on the way Jimin's hips swing with every step he takes, the way he clutches onto his notebook like his life depends on it.

Next thing Yoongi knows, he's standing in front of him. He blinks, his eyes widening slightly at the close proximity.
"Uh, hi Jimin. You seem to be excited. Is it, that you want to give a good job kiss?"
Jimin looks taken aback.

"What the fuck? I was going to-"
"If so, I'm ready, better pucker up lover boy-"
"Gah!" Jimin says, his face red.
"All I fucking wanted to fucking do was fucking ask you a fucking question!!!"
Yoongi gives him an amused smile.

"You sure do have a potty mouth,"
He leans in even closer than he was earlier.
"I wonder what it could do when your lips are on my-"

"Stop it! All I wanted to know was why your friend approached mine!!" Yoongi's eyebrows raise.
"Do you mean Namjoon?"
"Yes!" Jimin says with clear irritation.

"Namjoon wants lollipops from Jin." Yoongi says.
"Oh." Jimin's eyebrows are furrowed, his expression filled with confusion.
"Are you just going to pretend like you didn't just do that?"

Yoongi tilts his head.
"Do you want me to continue?"
Jimin backs away, his notebook clutched tighter to his chest. "Yeah no, I'll pass."
He walks away quickly, and once again, Yoongi's eyes travel down.

His ass really is fucking bi-

"Yoongi!"

//

Lynn~~