🏀09🏀

Day 13

"Fuck." Namjoon looks over at Yoongi, a lollipop in his mouth. "Lovers quarrel?" Yoongi glared, but wasn't as harsh as usual.
"And to think he was finally opening up to me..."

Namjoon let the lollipop go, the blue candy staining his tongue. "What's you do? Literally we all told you getting a date with him isn't easy. He's not one to open up."

"I suggested a date with him, and then his face looked so cold. I think it was the fact that I brought up that topic."
"You think?"
Yoongi rolled his eyes, annoyed at Namjoon.

"Look, I said something because I wanted you to help me, not insult me." Namjoon rolled his eyes, but he put an arm around Yoongi.

"Look, you should go apologize to him. It's letting him know that you're not a player, and that you notice the little things about him, like the change in his behavior."

Yoongi's cheeks went red. "Why are you saying it as if I like him? And since when were you a love expert?" Namjoon let out a lazy grin, playing with the stick of his lollipop.

"I've always been an expert, you've just never asked me about love before. Also, I'm saying it as if you like him, because you do. You're just too shy and stubborn to admit it."

Yoongi rolls his eyes. "I in fact one hundred percent, do not like him. I just really don't want to lose the bet. I'm not the type of person to chicken out or be unfair, you know that."

Namjoon wanted to gag.
"Whatever dude, I'm just trying to help you in your nonexistent love life." Yoongi cussed at Namjoon, watching him get up to go to his original seat as the bell rang.

Yoongi pouted angrily at his desk, being the only one sitting there because of the uneven number of students.

He lazily made random shapes on the wooden surface, thinking about his practice after school. The door to the classroom opens, and Yoongi doesn't pick his head up.

"Class! Today we.............ne.........sit...........Y......." He drowned the teacher out, not caring about the new lesson plan or about what they were learning about today.

"Yoongi!" He blinked, looking up to see his teacher glaring at him.
"Young man, you better start paying attention more. Were you even listening?"
He shakes his head, his shoulders rising a bit as he heard a few chuckles around the classroom.

"Jimin here will sit next to you. You'll have to help his adjust." He looks next to her, wanting to see who she was talking about.

When Jimins cold eyes met his, his heart fluttered.

//

Lyn~~