🏀014🏀

Day 18

It's been three days. Three days since Yoongi had a boner caused by Jimin. Three days away from school. Three days since he's seen Jimin.

Because of the long cold shower that he took, he caught a cold, which became worse as he tried to do normal activities, ignoring his health.

After that his mom had bedridden him, only feeding him soup and lemon water. After three days, he wanted to go to school. He wanted to see Jimin.

Now, his mother would never approve of him getting out of bed before the cold was even gone, which meant he would have to leave for school after she left for work.

That inconvenience caused him to be an hour late. He didn't care though. He needed to see Jimin, he needed to talk about the kiss.

Just thinking about it caused butterflies in his stomach. Now, he never really cared about being a top or bottom, sex was sex. But, Jimin in control made him feel a certain type of way.

He sighed, grabbing his backpack. He rushes out the door, locking it behind him before jogging. His nose was red, eyes puffy and hair disoriented. He didn't really care about his appearance too much.

He had on skinny jeans, a black shirt on along with a hoodie thrown over his chest. His feet were in basketball shoes, a beanie on over his messy hair.

He picked up his pace, trying to keep his phone from falling out of his pocket at the same time. A few minutes later, he was breathing slightly faster in front of the school.

He checked the time, and cursed as the second bell just rang. He picked up his pace, reaching the front door in a matter of seconds. He pushed it open, the school only a little bit warmer than outside.

He rushed by questioning glances and whispers, trying to make his way towards his locker. In front of it, he hurriedly undid the lock with shaky hands.

Once open, he took his beanie off of his blonde bleached hair. He set it inside, getting a few things before slamming it shut. His next class he had with Jimin, which made a small grin break out on his face.

He walked the halls, used to the stares and the whispers. He catches the eye of Jungkook, who rushes over to him. There was a certain sparkle in his eye, something Yoongi couldn't describe.

"Yoongi!!? Where the hell have you been!" Yoongi smiled. "I think you can tell just by fucking looking at me. I caught a cold, did I miss anything?"

Jungkook grinned widely. "Yes you fucking did! The first day, coach announced that Gogin was officially kicked off of the team because he put his hands on his daughter!" My eyes widened.

"No fucking way, who." Jungkook chuckled.
"Jennie, fucking Kim."

//

Lynn~~