🏀33🏀

2: Day 5

I caught Jimin's wrist, stopping him from closing his locker. He looks at me, smiling. "Oh? Yoongi, what are you doing? Do you perhaps, want a round two?"

I narrowed my eyes, ignoring how my face went red as I remembered what happened. "You've been distancing yourself from me. Why? It's not like you hated the sex since you initiated it."
Jimin removed his wrist from my hand, closing and locking his locker before turning back to me.

"You're right about that. Honestly, that was the best fucking sex I've ever had. But, it doesn't really mean anything since you're oblivious and you ignore things right in front of you."

Puzzled, I looked at him confused. Before I could say anything, I could hear a voice down the hall.

"Are you boys perhaps skipping class?!!" I turn, watching as my math teacher came marching down the hall.

His face was red, his beard a mess as he stormed towards us in his tight office clothes.
"Min Yoongi. Tsk, I though better of you. Same goes for you Mr. Park."

Leaning away from his hot breath, I opened my mouth to explain the situation before he cut me off again.

"Detention!! No excuses!!" My eyes widened, and I opened my mouth ready to cuss the teacher out.
"We're very sorry sir. We'll show up and pay for our incompetence." Jimin ducked his head slightly, giving my math teacher a cheeky smile.

The teacher only huffed, stomping off down towards his office. I raised my eyebrow, never seeing Jimin so, respectful.

"Wow, the Park Jimin can actually say polite things? Shocker." Jimin turned slightly red, brushing off my comment.

"I'll see you in detention, then we can talk more about the matter." He walked away from me, and like always my eyes travel downwards.

His ass always brightens my mood.

//

I sat in detention, wondering why Jimin said that to me. How was I oblivious, and how did I ignore things right in front of me?

I mean, we had sex, but did it mean more than I thought it did? As I though more and more, my eyes widened.

Jimin, was flirting with me because he liked me, the same way I did before I found out he had a boyfriend.

I felt so stupid, knowing that I couldn't face Jimin without simply dying of embarrassment. Someone walks into the classroom, but I don't pick up my head, knowing who it is already.

"You two better stay in here while I'm off to the restroom. If you're not you'll get a weeks worth of detention!"

"We'll stay here, don't worry." Jimin's  voice, something that I always loved to here. I felt his breath on my ear, and I knew for sure that I would stay in the same position until the teacher comes back.

The real Jimin was out now, no walls hiding him. That scared me, because I had no idea what he would do.

"Yoongi," he dragged my name out, sitting in the chair beside me.

"Let's talk yeah?"

//

I'm so thankful for all the love this story is getting!

Lynn~~