🏀015🏀

Day 18

"Jennie Kim? As in thee, Jennie Kim? The bitch who stole my markers in second grade, and the now queen of hoes who's dating Jackson??"

"The one and fucking only."
"I would've never guessed. But thank God Gogin's off the team. The bet's off now because if I lost I wouldn't be able to give my postion to him anyway" Yoongi felt fucking great at the moment.

"The same day, the new student Taehyung, called my fourth hour teacher Mrs. Jones a hoe, and exposed that she slept with the principal." His eyes widened.
"We have a new student? How does he even know that??!"

"Exactly! The day after was normal except for Jimin asking for you like a lost puppy," Yoongi glared at him.
"But yesterday, Jimin and Taehyung had a fist fight. Like a real one, and they both got suspended. Their faces were fucking busted."

Yoongi's mood dropped.
"What were they fighting about?"
"Don't know, but apparently Taehyung stole something from Jimin and betrayed him. They used to go to school together in freshman year." Yoongi nodded, not really caring about the other information.

Jimin wasn't at school. After he forced himself to get up this morning, almost ran in the cold, and Jimin's not here?
"How long is he suspended for?" Jungkook tilted his head.

"Mmh, for about a couple of days. Oh yeah! Coach said you need to stay longer at practice because you missed the last few days. Anyway, I need to get going. See you at lunch?"

Yoongi nodded, his entire mood low because of the new information he just received. "Fuck." He groaned. He reluctantly made his way to class, having no motivation whatsoever.

//

At lunch, Yoongi was invested in all the new information he was retaining. They were currently teasing Jungkook because he has a crush on the new student, Taehyung.

Namjoon has a crush on Jin, and has started to smoke less and less by the given day. Thank God. Yoongi wants to thank this Jin person whenever he gets the chance.

Apparently after Taehyung exposed the teacher she got fired, and the principal had to step down from his position, because besides that he's slept with other students too. They now have some mean old lady who won't shut the fuck up.

After Jimin and Taehyung's fight, Jimin spit on Taehyung, causing another fight between them. Yoongi's cheeks went slightly red.

Not going to lie, but Jimin sounds really hot. Yoongi wouldn't mind if Jimin topped him. His face went pale. The fuck did he just say? He wouldn't mind Jimin topping him?

That's enough fantasies for today.

//

Lynn~~