🏀32🏀

Sorry everyone! I though I posted the chapters but I didn't 😑🔫

2: Day 4

After Jimin and I had sex in the bathroom, we went our separate ways. We went to class, did our assignments, and we went home. I didn't tell Jungkook or Namjoon about it. I was way too embarrassed to even mutter a single word to them for days.

I was also confused, because after the weekend Jimin wasn't talking to me like he used to. He didn't ignore me, but his sole attention wasn't on me anymore.

It was weird, and I had an unknown feeling in the pit of my stomach. I was confused. I know for a fact that he enjoyed the sex as much as I did, so why was the air around him different than what I expected?

I continued to think and think, and soon seven days passed since then. I wanted Jimin's attention, but I also didn't want to seem like a desperate hoe.

As I tried to figure out why he constantly did what he did, I sucked up my pride and I dialed Jungkook's number.

"Yoongi? You don't usually call me. Is something wrong?" I bit my lip, quieting my voice.

"Promise not to scream, my dad's home."
I looked at my bedroom door, waiting for him to speak.
"Ok, now tell me. I'm starting to get really worried."

"Jimin and I had sex." It was silent, and my eyes darted around my room as I waited for him to speak, passing over my poster covered walls and basketball trophies.

"You and Jimin, you guys had sex?" I nodded, but I sighed realizing how dumb I was. "Yes. It was last week, and I tried to get my thoughts together but I couldn't. Jimin has been acting weird and I need your help."

I could practically see Jungkook raising an eyebrow at me. "Oh? The Min Yoongi is asking me for help?" That line made me think of Jimin, and I turned beat red.

"Yes. He hasn't been ignoring me but he's been kinda distant. I know it wasn't because of the sex, and there's no way he could be mad or upset since I haven't done anything. What should I do?"

Jungkook sighed. "Yoongi, low key you just asked me the dumbest question. Obviously you need to talk to him about like, everything. Maybe he wants you to approach him first."

I furrowed my eyebrows, wondering if he actually wanted me to do that. "Do you think he wants that really?"

"I wouldn't fucking know honestly, but if he hasn't talked to you it's pretty clear he wants you to make the first move to talk about, you know the 'thing'."

"But, why?" I knew I was just dragging the conversation along, missing random phone class with Jungkook when we were younger.

"He's pretty weird and mysterious to be honest so I don't know. Uh, before you hang up though, do you wanna go get something to eat? It's been a while since we've hung out."

I grinned, loving the way my mood brightened.

"Yeah, I'd like that."

And that's why Jeon Jungkook, is my best friend.

//

Lynn~~